Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

I have a Kenda Millville on the 82 YZ. Most aggresssive knobby tire I've ever seen.
I don't ridee often enough to judge tire performance but I have never noticed a lack of grip anywhere.

I had good luck with the Kenda Trackmasters on my 250 thumpers.

Done with my trip, 2,600 miles of snow, mud and sand of NC, Tn, Miss, Ala, Ga and Fl. I noticed oil on the fork leg and rear cylinder from the crank vent, looks like I'll be in the garage this weekend.

Wow....2600 miles? Nice!!

Revalved the 125 suspension again. I put a new black and red seat cover and black rear fender also.Testing this weekend in Alabama and Florida.I should be riding Monster mountain in a few hours.

Finished putting graphics on. Going to match the wheels next

559915_480959591969855_1182606470_n.jpg

Tried to ride to breakfast, the bike refused to start. New fuel pump installed this afternoon. Glad I didn't have to do it in the snow roadside in Georgia!

Need to drag the 250 out tomorrow and see if it will start after sitting for 4 months

He likes the 4 stroke. However, not this model. It's for sale already .
It's just not working out between the two of them . Knowing my son, it won't work if he rode it for a year. Dad screwed up and didn't listen. Figured we'd stay with yamaha , but I guess I was supposed to get Honda. Kind of missed that memo Not sure about qualifying , I need to get him on a 4 stroke he feels comfortable on. Then well figure the rest out. He says he's faster on the 4 stroke. He looks it, he just doesn't like it.

Definitely an odd transition to say the least. Bikes look good! After a few good weeks of continuous outdoor ridin he will like it! After 2 minutes of outdoor riding he would love the Honda 4 stroke. ;)

Thats what were thinking. He rode his butt off all weekend but just wasnt feeling it. I know where he will feel comfortable so a color change is a coming. To the pitracer guys we met this weekend....wish every pit neighbor were like you guys.

027.jpg016.jpg012.jpg009.jpgBold new graphics & bold new engine! Its been a long project, and we would to give props to Tom at Toms House of Honda, Coppersmith & Epik Graphics

Back