Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

NQ1965

PR Elite
I have a Kenda Millville on the 82 YZ. Most aggresssive knobby tire I've ever seen.
I don't ridee often enough to judge tire performance but I have never noticed a lack of grip anywhere.

mgorman

PR Member
I had good luck with the Kenda Trackmasters on my 250 thumpers.

Done with my trip, 2,600 miles of snow, mud and sand of NC, Tn, Miss, Ala, Ga and Fl. I noticed oil on the fork leg and rear cylinder from the crank vent, looks like I'll be in the garage this weekend.

hershey

PR Elite
Wow....2600 miles? Nice!!

Revalved the 125 suspension again. I put a new black and red seat cover and black rear fender also.Testing this weekend in Alabama and Florida.I should be riding Monster mountain in a few hours.

pasimp57

PR Addict
Finished putting graphics on. Going to match the wheels next

559915_480959591969855_1182606470_n.jpg

mgorman

PR Member
Tried to ride to breakfast, the bike refused to start. New fuel pump installed this afternoon. Glad I didn't have to do it in the snow roadside in Georgia!

Need to drag the 250 out tomorrow and see if it will start after sitting for 4 months

pasimp57

PR Addict
He likes the 4 stroke. However, not this model. It's for sale already .
It's just not working out between the two of them . Knowing my son, it won't work if he rode it for a year. Dad screwed up and didn't listen. Figured we'd stay with yamaha , but I guess I was supposed to get Honda. Kind of missed that memo Not sure about qualifying , I need to get him on a 4 stroke he feels comfortable on. Then well figure the rest out. He says he's faster on the 4 stroke. He looks it, he just doesn't like it.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Definitely an odd transition to say the least. Bikes look good! After a few good weeks of continuous outdoor ridin he will like it! After 2 minutes of outdoor riding he would love the Honda 4 stroke. ;)

pasimp57

PR Addict
Thats what were thinking. He rode his butt off all weekend but just wasnt feeling it. I know where he will feel comfortable so a color change is a coming. To the pitracer guys we met this weekend....wish every pit neighbor were like you guys.

Nick46

PR Addict
027.jpg016.jpg012.jpg009.jpgBold new graphics & bold new engine! Its been a long project, and we would to give props to Tom at Toms House of Honda, Coppersmith & Epik Graphics