Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
yeah i havent seen those things in a while... to those that used them.. thoughts? all a gimmick or is there big impprovement to be had?

beamer315

PR Addict
I actually made some quite a few years ago. First impression was what did I do. Because it made the forks way soft. But after actually messing with them an doing some tuning I thought they worked good. Then I broke one of the 90 degree needle valves that screws in the fork bleeder hole. Took them off and just never put them back on.

MX099

PR Addict
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgGot my suspension back from Factory Connection, replaced all plastic guards with Light Speed Carbon Fiber, and added Epik Backgrounds and Numbers. Epik was great to work with, I'll use them again.

mgorman

PR Member
Bad day, dropped the 950 super tanker in a water hole a mile or more from the paved road and it watered out. All attempts to start failed. I put it back together and pushed for quite some time trying to make to where I could work on it and possibly get assistance before nightfall. An old man from Florida stopped and towed me the rest of the way to the road. I worked on it for a little while and it finally started. Made the 40 miles back then changed the oil which was good considering the amount of gray spuge that came out the vent. Bought a new filter today for my trip home.

Spagina

PR Elite
I added a bike to the garage today. I'll be riding it tomorrow for the first time... glad i went with another honda

C Hudak

PR Addict
You won't be disappointed, best handling, best suspended bike I've had in a while! Check your spokes before you ride. My last couple Hondas came with hand tight spokes.

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
The big girl is all ready to go, went through everything, changed out fork and shock springs, added some more carbon fiber, new tires, sprockets, chain, rotors, pads. Hard to believe I will be racing in a week....

RMZ.jpg

Spagina

PR Elite
I broke in my 2013 CRF 450. I rode it back to back a few times with my CR 250. I forgot how tight a brand new bike feels. At first it felt pretty harsh and ridgid, but throughout the day it got a lot better. I messed with clicker settings and fork air pressure, and that helped. It still felt very harsh on small hits though. I felt every small bump in the palms of my hands. The suspension is amazing for big jumps and stuff like that though. I think after it fully gets broken in, we'll see how it feels. I was having a hard time getting it to stick in ruts around the corners, but then i noticed that my forks were all the way down. I raised them up a bit and that helped out big time.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Looks sweet Stephen! Nothing like a tight new bike!
The 13 CRF that I rode railed the ruts pretty nice…keep tweaking it, it will get there.