Summit Indoors - Jan. 10,11 & 12

Strouble

PR Addict
Hello Everyone!

The first OHMX race is upon us in a few weeks. CRA & Patriot Promotions is leading the way again with the aid of "Mighty" Mike Katin for the 2013 Summit Indoor MX. You can go to www.summitindoormx.com for all information and to register early.

For all Pit Bike inquiries please contact Jay Hershey at 440-213-8041

We also have a special night in-store for Saturday during intermission. We will have Ryan Reddick and Cliint Zentner strapped into a Polaris Razr to toss out give-aways, and maybe even do a few hot laps! Gonna be alot of fun folks!

Special thanks to Bair's Polaris/Victory for donating the RAZR!

Also to Kames Sports who has filled the void of Jac at MOTO-X, both being dedicated to OHMX for years!

Thank you Fox Racing and Piranha Pit-Bikes for sponsoring the 2013 Summit Indoors!

Where is the interest level in the Summit Races? I haven't went in a few years. I'm not sure what the biggest turn off was for me, I'd like to think it was the temperature, but I think it was something else. I didn't like the clowning around on the mini bikes.

Does the senior classes (30, 40 or 50) get any riders? I hope more than 2, otherwise I ain't driving 6 hours...

Does the senior classes (30, 40 or 50) get any riders? I hope more than 2, otherwise I ain't driving 6 hours...

Checked last years results...their was 1-3 guys in any of those classes in Jan. or Feb.

any answer to this?

Will have the info today sometime, sorry about the delay.

Summit has declined over the years...Just 7-8 years ago, the event would pull in 400-500 riders just on Saturday nights I was told. Now its more like 300-400 in a weekend which has changed to Friday and Saturday racing only. For sure the economy hit everything, but maybe this year Summit has found itself in the middle of people figuring out what they are going to do for racing plans in 2013. Either way, I love Summit! It's nice to get out and see some racing.

No matter what...you can come encourage or be encouraged with Clint Zentner and Ryan Reddick!

Checked last years results...their was 1-3 guys in any of those classes in Jan. or Feb.

Will have the info today sometime, sorry about the delay.

Summit has declined over the years...Just 7-8 years ago, the event would pull in 400-500 riders just on Saturday nights I was told. Now its more like 300-400 in a weekend which has changed to Friday and Saturday racing only. For sure the economy hit everything, but maybe this year Summit has found itself in the middle of people figuring out what they are going to do for racing plans in 2013. Either way, I love Summit! It's nice to get out and see some racing.

No matter what...you can come encourage or be encouraged with Clint Zentner and Ryan Reddick!

i hope this year turns out to be great, and as far as not liking the clowning around on mini bikes, what does it hurt, its just some guys having some fun never hurt anyone?

Pro Pay-Out for Friday & Saturday is as follows:

250 Pro is 100% payback

Open Pro:

1 - $600
2 - $400
3 - $300
4 - $200
5 - $150
6 - $100
7 - $75
8 and below is 100% payback.

* All based on full gates.

PIT-BIKES - Please wear appropriate clothing. Promoter has power to make you put on more clothes before you can participate!

Thanks guys for saving me some money. Just thought I meet some of the old vets there, but looks like they all go to MM every chance they get.

If Scott shows I will run too!!!! Lol

Good one Hersh.... I doubt Megamouth even rides, let alone RACE.
There comes a time in every Mini-Dads life, once your racer is on big bikes, to get on your MOTOCROSSER and RIDE!!!
Hell, even John259 actually rides...

Back