Summit Indoors - Jan. 10,11 & 12

Bee Racing

PR Member
I have some different tracks drawn up. What do you guys think about having a tunnel jump, then the tunnel would be a single table or table single.

Strouble

PR Addict
If Scott shows I will run too!!!! Lol

Now the fire is brewing, haha. Sorry, Scott, but I am putting my quarter on Hershey based on his racing experience. We could have the duel of ages between you two at intermission. What do you think? I think people would pay to see that.

Bee Racing - The over under would take up alot of room maybe? I seen a photo of a small indoor track on here somewhere...start was off centered, almost going the whole length, then a 180 left-hander, then down a section, then 180 right hander to be followed by the finishline side into the back stretch wrapping the perimeter into a 180 back onto the start. You would turn right onto the start. Essentially 4 lanes with the start being the third lane from the finish line side of the fence. I hope you can picture what I am saying.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I have some different tracks drawn up. What do you guys think about having a tunnel jump, then the tunnel would be a single table or table single.

If you go with an over under, I think you want the single table, that seems to make people "feel" safer, whatever that is.

MX099

PR Addict
QUOTE=#23_Racing;73117]The vets need to step it up and pull together to get some gates.[/QUOTE]

For the same money I can travel south and spend the weekend rideing outdoors somewhere. And I think most Vets are thinking the same thing.

liljhall09

PR Addict
Wish they would get rid of the clowning around in the pitbike 10" class , only takes one time for one of them kids to get a peg or something to the leg and there goes pitbikes down the drain. The 12" open class is out there for money and i feel like the 10" is gonna ruin it for all of the pitbikes....

Strouble

PR Addict
Wish they would get rid of the clowning around in the pitbike 10" class , only takes one time for one of them kids to get a peg or something to the leg and there goes pitbikes down the drain. The 12" open class is out there for money and i feel like the 10" is gonna ruin it for all of the pitbikes....

How would you suggest we can change that? People enjoy the show, but their is a definite point being on a race track.

Strouble

PR Addict
Oh yeah, since the other thread is locked. Welcome Hause#0. Gonna be sweet seeing you at the races more!

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Now the fire is brewing, haha. Sorry, Scott, but I am putting my quarter on Hershey based on his racing experience. We could have the duel of ages between you two at intermission. What do you think? I think people would pay to see that.

Everyone knows I do not race, But Scottie said he would race George and Hershey during the intermission for fun and if either beat him Il throw $100 to summit to hand out for holeshot prizes but if he beats you both then you they throw $100 into prizes. Heck get yz125 to drop aswell and I might throw in another $50 in prizes if they beat Scottie. It can be done in fun.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Everyone knows I do not race, But Scottie said he would race George and Hershey during the intermission for fun and if either beat him Il throw $100 to summit to hand out for holeshot prizes but if he beats you both then you they throw $100 into prizes. Heck get yz125 to drop aswell and I might throw in another $50 in prizes if they beat Scottie. It can be done in fun.

Why do it at intermission? I'll sign up for 250B or whatever class he's in. Heck I'll even give him a pass for riding dirty. I'll stay clean as a whistle.

Then again, I'd rather not bring your kid into a heap of crap that you have shoveled yourself into the past two years on pitracer. Let your kid race and have fun, don't put him on the line like some betting chip to prove a point on pitracer. Grow up.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Why do it at intermission? I'll sign up for 250B or whatever class he's in. Heck I'll even give him a pass for riding dirty. I'll stay clean as a whistle.

Then again, I'd rather not bring your kid into a heap of crap that you have shoveled yourself into the past two years on pitracer. Let your kid race and have fun, don't put him on the line like some betting chip to prove a point on pitracer. Grow up.

Its a race for fun to bring in some prizes for everyone, nothing more nothing less. So are you in? Il also spice it up a bit if he beats you I will have my pitracer accont deleted and will never post on here ever again. Now that should be worth it. Im just tying to make it fun because thr is nothing to prove.

TimSr90

PR Addict
How would you suggest we can change that? People enjoy the show, but their is a definite point being on a race track.

I've got no problem with the clowing around, but I really wish they would race sober and wear the minimum "required" safety gear. If you get hurt on the back forty due to your own stupidity, nobody cares, but when you get hurt at a public event because you want to race half drunk in your underwear and high heels for laughs, its a black eye for all pit bike racing.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
If you'll delete your account if he beats me I'm lining up on Tricycle.

Said that wrong if you beat him I will have it deleted. What a great way to get rid of me George lol. Again this is all for fun and a little extra entertainment for Summit. So how about it George? The looser also hands $150 in cash to buy holeshot prizes or just stuff to throw into the crowd.

Woody

PR Addict

liljhall09 already wants to get rid of the clown on a pitbike, dont think they need clowns on big bikes too.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Said that wrong if you beat him I will have it deleted. What a great way to get rid of me George lol. Again this is all for fun and a little extra entertainment for Summit. So how about it George? The looser also hands $150 in cash to buy holeshot prizes or just stuff to throw into the crowd.

Only way I'd do it is if you got on the bike. And the only thing I'd be throwin would be Roman candles.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Only way I'd do it is if you got on the bike. And the only thing I'd be throwin would be Roman candles.

Didnt think you had it in you to race a 16 year old cra/ama 15 year old . Hell what fun would it be to race me? I wouldnt even get out of the gate. Funny how you are talking about riding dirty and throwing Roman candles lmmfao when alls I was trying to do was have fun and suport summit. You have a Happy New Years George

Strouble

PR Addict
Alright men, enough! I started this fire about racing, It's my fault.

However, I do have a solution to spice up the entertainment during intermission. We can have all the kids get a snowball in hand and they can all throw them at me. That should be entertaining then some vets battling it out.

What do you think about that idea?

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Alright men, enough! I started this fire about racing, It's my fault.

However, I do have a solution to spice up the entertainment during intermission. We can have all the kids get a snowball in hand and they can all throw them at me. That should be entertaining then some vets battling it out.

What do you think about that idea?

Its all good buddy I might still kick in alittle something. Who is taking Moto X spot I will buy somethings from them and have you give it out.