Summit Indoors - Jan. 10,11 & 12

Well thanks Scott. Kames took over Moto-X. If you really interested in doing something, I can get a little package together at Kame's at discounted prices. They won't have the selection at Moto-x that they do in-store. We can have your company announced at the races as well.

Well thanks Scott. Kames took over Moto-X. If you really interested in doing something, I can get a little package together at Kame's at discounted prices. They won't have the selection at Moto-x that they do in-store. We can have your company announced at the races as well.

Il give you $100 cash and let you fig out what to do with it. As for announcing a name K100 Fuel Treatment and I migt even get some product and stuff aswell to give out.

Il give you $100 cash and let you fig out what to do with it. As for announcing a name K100 Fuel Treatment and I migt even get some product and stuff aswell to give out.

That's awesome, thank you! I will send you a PM.

Another update - Clint may not be able to come now, it depends on when they want to start his out-of-state therapy. Hopefully will know for sure this week. Ryan will be there for sure.

That's awesome, thank you! I will send you a PM.

Another update - Clint may not be able to come now, it depends on when they want to start his out-of-state therapy. Hopefully will know for sure this week. Ryan will be there for sure.

You bet buddy can you also send me info on sponsorship for the CRA for 2013 or let me know who to contact

Katin

Mighty Mike will be helping run the show. I am excited to see him too, been a while.

I cannot wait to see Mike Katin. I am making a special trip to say hello to Katin and Hershey...LOL Katin will be a good role model for this arenacross. He has been around it and rode the AMA Series for a long time. His knowledge and the passion he has for the sport will bring alot of people back to there roots. I will try and do some promoting here in SE Ohio and hopefully fill the gates... I cannot wait to see some good racing.

Becky K

Shirts hats stickers and k100 product showed up today and will all be given away at summit Jared your going to have ur hands full.

I am making a special trip to say hello to Katin and Hershey...LOL

You must be a gluten for punishment!!! haha. They are both good guys! Katin brings a special mix to the scene. It's going to be alot of fun. Everything is shaping up to be a good weekend. Thank you for your efforts in promoting the event. See ya there!

Shirts hats stickers and k100 product showed up today and will all be given away at summit Jared your going to have ur hands full.

That's awesome! If my hands are full, then the crowds hands will be full. Thank you for your contribution to OHMX! Looking forward to seeing everyone there! BRAP!

That's awesome! If my hands are full, then the crowds hands will be full. Thank you for your contribution to OHMX! Looking forward to seeing everyone there! BRAP!

16639_519165361437318_445131054_n_zpsf2caa35e.jpg

First of all I'm looking forward to a "blizzard free" Summit Indoors! Cannot wait to see the usual suspects...and the new suspects!

Secondly, I wanted to make sure people knew when sign-up is for PITBIKES on Saturday. Sign-up is from 2:00-4:00pm on Saturday. PRACTICE for Pitbikes will be at 4:00pm as always. So please sign-up closer to 2:00pm than 4:00pm so you do not miss practice. Being late because of the annual Summit Snowathon cannot be used as an excuse this year!!!

Thirdly and lastly, I need to clear things up on exactly who "Hershey" is!! Hersh552 on Pitracer is me.....JAY HERSHEY. I'm the OLD local Pro rider and run the pitbike races at Summit Indoor. lol.... In no way am I related to or connected to the guy who's screen name on Pitracer is "hershey". I have nothing against "hershey"....but I could see some confusion there!

Once again I'm looking forward to the antics at Summit Indoors 2013. Any questions about the pitbike races you can text or call me at 440-213-8041

Thirdly and lastly, I need to clear things up on exactly who "Hershey" is!! Hersh552 on Pitracer is me.....JAY HERSHEY. I'm the OLD local Pro rider and run the pitbike races at Summit Indoor. lol.... In no way am I related to or connected to the guy who's screen name on Pitracer is "hershey". I have nothing against "hershey"....but I could see some confusion there!

Lol.....Thats been going on for years!

lol no one would ever think you would say the things that Hershey has said on here. Your a good dude Jay, well except the time in WV where you cranked up Keith saying you forgot his beer lol. See you this weekend.

Back