Summit Indoors - Jan. 10,11 & 12

Your chariot awaits you - Clint Zentner, Ryan Reddick, and Scott Scarvelli! Summit Indoor MX! Come one, come all folks. Wear your Zentner shirts Saturday night as these men will be rollin' in style; they have the duty of tossing out the freebies, so you folks better be ready to SCREAM!!! See ya there! BRAP!

Attachments

• Summit 2.jpg
    Summit 2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Summit 3.jpg
    Summit 3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 145
Definitely got my $15 worth. The racing in the pro classes was sick.

250A. Give Henry 1 more lap and he makes a hell of a run for first place.
450A. Sad to see Durham injured in the first turn (and then red flagged). Again, Henry was the fastest man on the track but loss of traction on the last lap gave O'Dell the easy win.

Overall, great racing! Everyone was super quick tonight but it was clear Henry was the fastest man on two wheels. Too bad he was always coming from mid pack off the start and not up front in the first couple laps.

Definitely got my $15 worth. The racing in the pro classes was sick.

250A. Give Henry 1 more lap and he makes a hell of a run for first place.
450A. Sad to see Durham injured in the first turn (and then red flagged). Again, Henry was the fastest man on the track but loss of traction on the last lap gave O'Dell the easy win.

Overall, great racing! Everyone was super quick tonight but it was clear Henry was the fastest man on two wheels. Too bad he was always coming from mid pack off the start and not up front in the first couple laps.

I heard Shane went down (leg?) sucks as he just started riding again. O'Dell has been flying so good to see him do well.

I heard Shane went down (leg?) sucks as he just started riding again.

Very unfortunate, indeed. Piled up in the first turn, I'm assuming his bike or another bike fell on his leg and/or he tweaked/sprained something. I could see he was in a lot of pain from his facial expression when he rode off the track. I hope it's nothing major and he can be back tomorrow, but I'd be doubtful.

EDIT: Just want back and watched my video of it. He was sandwiched between two bikes, and it looks like his left leg got smashed then his bike fell on it and he was pinned.

Just fyi, I plan to head up tonight and watch. I will have certain cotton made products for sale in close vicinity to my location of travel, wink wink ;)

I heard Shane went down (leg?) sucks as he just started riding again. O'Dell has been flying so good to see him do well.

I asked him after the races, he thinks he blew his knee out(same one he just did a year ago). Said he put his leg out for the corner and the grit end washed out and the bike crushed his knee.

Its 8pm and I'm pulling in to summit. First time I've ever sat in line all the way to the road.

Back