BCMX Utopia

I like the idea......even though I am not in good shape for long motos.....But I will be there!

How about dealer checks for payouts? The rider tells you what dealer to make the check out to and the rider gets help as well as the dealer everyone wins.

As for a new event with date problems, I think there is way to much being thrown on 1 plate to fast.
this isn't D14. Get over it Scott. Either get on board or shut the f@&k up. Just sayin!?

Hard to believe even when I post something positive the same group of players still find a way to turn this in to a drama thread. Also to have adults and the owner of OMA bash a motocross sponsor that helps alot of riders in Ohio is just crazy and shows no class. Dealer checks help everyone BC bucks helps only BC and it was just a idea I put out there.

this isn't D14. Get over it Scott. Either get on board or shut the f@&k up. Just sayin!?

Whats wrong with how D14 does things? It works very well. Im not a bandwagon jumper so I ll let pass on this ride.

Hard to believe even when I post something positive the same group of players still find a way to turn this in to a drama thread. Also to have adults and the owner of OMA bash a motocross sponsor that helps alot of riders in Ohio is just crazy and shows no class. Dealer checks help everyone BC bucks helps only BC and it was just a idea I put out there.

Whats wrong with how D14 does things? It works very well. Im not a bandwagon jumper so I ll let pass on this ride.

This response is not a slam, do not take it that way. It is to set the record straight. Not at any point did I "bash" on K100 fuel treatment. I turn down quite a few sponsorships every year, its a two way street. Right now, the negative energy surrounding k100 is mostly your own doing. I am no longer interested in K100 as a Battle sponsors for this season, and possibly the next few. Keep it up, and you will lose your attendance privaledges too. Think wisely about responding to this.

This response is not a slam, do not take it that way. It is to set the record straight. Not at any point did I "bash" on K100 fuel treatment. I turn down quite a few sponsorships every year, its a two way street. Right now, the negative energy surrounding k100 is mostly your own doing. I am no longer interested in K100 as a Battle sponsors for this season, and possibly the next few. Keep it up, and you will lose your attendance privaledges too. Think wisely about responding to this.

K100 pulled out any sponsorship last month lol. So your telling me I will lose my attendance privaledges to OMA because of what I post on pitracer? Ihave not thought wisely in the past 7 years on this site so why start now? The negative energy about K100 is comming from your group of players. BC you can stick your track and OMA right up your azz , hows that for thinking wisely? You are putting a dark shadow over OMA keep up the good work.

K100 pulled out any sponsorship last month lol. So your telling me I will lose my attendance privaledges to OMA because of what I post on pitracer? Ihave not thought wisely in the past 7 years on this site so why start now? The negative energy about K100 is comming from your group of players. BC you can stick your track and OMA right up your azz , hows that for thinking wisely? You are putting a dark shadow over OMA keep up the good work.

LOL. We should catch up and do dinner Saturday, whatcha think??

Hey I can flatten out the indoor - build a MMA ring and sell tickets? The winner gets 50% of the ticket sales and bragging rights. You guys game? Don't in anyway do this at Summit as I can't make it. Think of the sponsors, ticket sales etc...

Just one question for #23. If your always upset with JO and BC, the OMA, Pitracer followers, Georgie, hershey, and whoever else and Pitracer in general..........WHY do you even bother logging onto the site? Being an elected politician here where I live, I have people that dont like me.......to the point they had a website to post crap they did not like about me.....Oh, I was a lurker. I read their crap (against my wifes judgement, because I would fume about it), but I would never respond to them, their claims, or anything.......and guess what.......they kind of went away. So why do you bother staying around a site you dont like?

Just one question for #23. If your always upset with JO and BC, the OMA, Pitracer followers, Georgie, hershey, and whoever else and Pitracer in general..........WHY do you even bother logging onto the site? Being an elected politician here where I live, I have people that dont like me.......to the point they had a website to post crap they did not like about me.....Oh, I was a lurker. I read their crap (against my wifes judgement, because I would fume about it), but I would never respond to them, their claims, or anything.......and guess what.......they kind of went away. So why do you bother staying around a site you dont like?

Its fun, I do not get upset thats the funny part.

Hey I can flatten out the indoor - build a MMA ring and sell tickets? The winner gets 50% of the ticket sales and bragging rights. You guys game? Don't in anyway do this at Summit as I can't make it. Think of the sponsors, ticket sales etc...

Are you zoned for that?

Back