BCMX Utopia

Don't worry I'm good and yes we could do the MMA deal. Nothing gets by on my part as the township gets amusement tax. I can show you over 20K in permitting paper - geez my building permit alone was 10,347 as I have it laminated to remind me of what a hassle and rip off everything is. I have been through more than you can imagine and I can tell you this not one of you would of fought and used your life savings defending yourself from the state and corrupt bs. I could write a book on just the bs of starting a business, stress, corruption, good old boy system from all levels of enforcement. Bend over and take it as big brother is upon us. Never said I agreed with all the bs but until everyone sticks together nothing is going to change and can't you tell from the little old mx community that it's a soap opera and no one sticks together anymore. Our forefathers would rise from their graves if they could - everyone keep focusing on their Ipad's, tablets, games and online drama don't worry about the big picture and before long everyone will be relying on gov. It's what they want - control and dependency. Now back to you two - Ride on -

What happened to dinner for #23Racing and family? I thought it was dinner for the 2 combatants only, but if you're offering for everyone........ can I come?

That would make you the Dana White of the OMA/correct?

Im sure it does, sorry I dont follow MMA. Who is Dana White?

Rocket ol' buddy, why sure. We can throw us a pity "we cant go south to ride" party.

BTW, everyone, we will be doing BCMX Utopia on June 9th.

I'd love to hit up dinner on Saturday night, but while I'm not going south to ride........ I'm going to see one of my favorite local bands to play on Saturday night. I'll hit you up for some noodles on BCUtopia race day to get me through the long motos!!!! I love long motos.

I'd love to hit up dinner on Saturday night, but while I'm not going south to ride........ I'm going to see one of my favorite local bands to play on Saturday night. I'll hit you up for some noodles on BCUtopia race day to get me through the long motos!!!! I love long motos.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Bands!

Fair enough!

Im sure it does, sorry I dont follow MMA. Who is Dana White?

Rocket ol' buddy, why sure. We can throw us a pity "we cant go south to ride" party.

BTW, everyone, we will be doing BCMX Utopia on June 9th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_White
You ever get to his net worth with mx then you would have captured the US and OMA virus has spread into USMA.
Good shirt " The virus is spreading OMA" s**t I am going to use it "The virus is spreading SBRW" lol Good times

Will all the District X tracks be shaded ? That will be "cool"!!!
If so, where are you buying your trees?

The Battle for Ohio will be shaded by Oakley. They are kicking in ten pair of shades, 10-15 backpacks, and 20 pair of goggles, and the same for the banquet.

Back