BCMX Utopia

You guys should'nt bash or hurt Skott's Feelings. He might try and sneak up at you at a race. He might try and sucker punch you.
He "tried " to do this to me at Amherst . He missed . Key word is "tried" I did not want kid's practice screwed up. so I showed restraint.
Some of my backround and training is unknown to some . Last thing I want to do is aee someone get hurt, maybe real bad, in self defense.
I did filed a police report ,witnesses urged me to do so.I did not press charges.
This was all over me talking about Scottttt needing to "matter" and being on here for "validation" ,or trying to be a" somebody"
I guess when all fails "Be The Victim"
We have been all trying to make Skott welcome here. Everytime we are nice the hate comes out.He starts the bashing and put downs, and drama.
Now Skot had been "stalking" me via e-mails. Three in the last month. I will forward them to you upon request.
We will be talking with the authorities about the e-mails and what we can do to made them stop....
How do you like me now Sscott?

OMG I posted a practice of my son having fun with his buddies now you guys want to turn that bad? You guys take this internet s**t way to personal. We are having fun and if he does good or not we will still have fun I dont really care what any of you guys on here think. I said I want to be drama free this year and thats what im going to do and this site will always be full of drama and ran by a few members. I talked with a guy the otherday and said he can not stand to even get on this site anymore because of all the BS and Im going to take his advise.

I should have put a LOL after my post, it was in fun. Its obvious that Scottie tried to take the inside line after the triple and couldnt stop. That is what practice is for, try lines. He didnt take any one out and it is also clear he had no intention of hitting that guy. It just reminded me of the Reed Bubba incident, nothing more nothing less.

There was no intention at all for that . That was my buddy aj I was just trying different lines and it didn't work . And as for rad dad you know its not true ..

I saw that incident first hand. Both Aj and Scottie were trying to get stopped and just couldn't. They gave each other a thumbs up. No harm, no foul.

4277749556268084709295995135623326195n.jpg

Back