BCMX Utopia

Hard to believe even when I post something positive the same group of players still find a way to turn this in to a drama thread. Also to have adults and the owner of OMA bash a motocross sponsor that helps alot of riders in Ohio is just crazy and shows no class. Dealer checks help everyone BC bucks helps only BC and it was just a idea I put out there.

Whats wrong with how D14 does things? It works very well. Im not a bandwagon jumper so I ll let pass on this ride.

nobody likes you!

T

I think I got banned from BC because I hurt someone's feelings. But then he invited me out to dinner, not sure it might be a trap.

i think the only feeling ur going to hurt r ur boys feelings when u cant go to the cliff with them, maybe there mom could take them

i think the only feeling ur going to hurt r ur boys feelings when u cant go to the cliff with them, maybe there mom could take them

Nah they will be fine, we did plan on racing alittle more Melvern this year but will not suport OMA by doing so. I am not alone on this one.

Com' on MAN !!! OMA is OHIO MX. Dont cheat yourself and your family.

Best value in Ohio MX is DistrictX.

Have a nice day.

You've never been officially banned, I wouldn't let you marter yourself that way. I don't have feelings, Ask my wife. I only have speeds; they are WFO and sleep.

I have no idea how OMA and DistrictX are going to be able to make it work next year without Ohio's Fastest C, oops I mean B rider ever attending one of the events this year. How could you provide good racing without Ohio's best racer attending any of your events?

I heard DD was going to sponsor the OMA (wink wink), and make free billet aluminum number plates for awards.......just what i heard.

I have no idea how OMA and DistrictX are going to be able to make it work next year without Ohio's Fastest C, oops I mean B rider ever attending one of the events this year. How could you provide good racing without Ohio's best racer attending any of your events?

Did you watch the summit indoor practice vid he posted? His son is taking lessons from CR and Bubba......

I don't know what practice session that was in terms of skill, but unless it was the CRA Money class, there is room to debate who is the fastest B rider in Ohio still (as that thread got erased before it got going really good). And unfortunately, I think the fastest riders in Ohio will be doing some of the OMA District X events this year when they are riding in their home state, so we won't have an apples to apples comparison in our home area, since some of the nominees won't be racing / riding at District X this coming season. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Ohio rider finishes highest in the B class motos down at Loretta Lynn's at the end of the summer to end all the speculation and give a clear cut winner to someone.

Did you watch the summit indoor practice vid he posted? His son is taking lessons from CR and Bubba......

OMG I posted a practice of my son having fun with his buddies now you guys want to turn that bad? You guys take this internet s**t way to personal. We are having fun and if he does good or not we will still have fun I dont really care what any of you guys on here think. I said I want to be drama free this year and thats what im going to do and this site will always be full of drama and ran by a few members. I talked with a guy the otherday and said he can not stand to even get on this site anymore because of all the BS and Im going to take his advise.

Back