The good ole' days

Scott was actually from Kentucky, I think his dad owned a track there. he must have moved to ohio around 83 or 84 and worked at kiger yamaha. I think around 85 he started working for Brimm's in kenton and moved there. scott stills lives in Mt Victory and works at a salvage yard in Bluffton Ohio

I remember Scott at Gleneste raceway in 79 or 80 racing a Kawasaki in the A class. Every other Saturday night we would be at Gleneste watching Tommy Watts, The Bryant bros., the porters, Dan Gibson and many fast A riders battling it out. The gate would be full in every class. Troy graham, Troy Smith, Don Conkel in the mini class. Those were the days.

I never raced this track any other way but jumping down the ski jump!!! That looks normal to me!!!

That was a fun place to race in my book

Oh, I got tons of video from Honda Hills , Weavers and COCR and some indoor stuff as well. It's on VHS though.:(

Find someone or somewhere that will copy it to DVD? Then you can upload it and have it in Digital format save to PC, Make copies ect.

I remember Scott at Gleneste raceway in 79 or 80 racing a Kawasaki in the A class. Every other Saturday night we would be at Gleneste watching Tommy Watts, The Bryant bros., the porters, Dan Gibson and many fast A riders battling it out. The gate would be full in every class. Troy graham, Troy Smith, Don Conkel in the mini class. Those were the days.

The Porter brothers John and Richard did the carpet at the dealership i work for. They look the same. Darrin is doing carpet as well but i didn't see him. Darrin was scary fast.

Joe,

good to see you out here, look me up this year, I have a 2009 YZ-250F dressed up in yellow #801

I have a picture of us sitting in staging area at honda hills somewhere, I was sitting on my dads old 86 yamaha that I rode that year waiting on practice with you

You right, Honda Hills was never fun to ride backwards going up the ski jump

TC if you send them to me i can convert them to DVD.

No I was saying for Nitrofish to find someone. Further into the post I see (Nitro) is up to speed.
I should reed through the whole post before shooting of my keyboard. LOL! But thanks for the invite anyhooo! very nice gesture.

Back