CRF vs. KXF vs. RMZ

Any of us over 40 want E start. I used to crack on my buddy, he got E start on his 250 4 stroke KTM.......but after a long day in the woods he says it is the sweetest thing ever!

I read somewhere recently someone, Ohlins I believe, has a drop in cartridge to convert back to conventional... anybody see this???

I read somewhere recently someone, Ohlins I believe, has a drop in cartridge to convert back to conventional... anybody see this???

ill be pissed!! (unless it had a $1500 price tag, which it probably does if its ohlins)

i believe the air forks was more of a cost savings thing for them, but they tried to play it off as aweome must have better technology that saves some weight..

So you want a new bike.....you dont want a 12 honda because the looks.....but yet, your already asking about a single pipe, and you want to get '12 forks because you dont like air forks. I might be crazy......but go buy a '12 Honda!

As for air forks........i dont get it. The bikes are so freakin good already, why even jack with putting air forks on them at all. And it was said that the air forks were an issue for RV. Then take them off, and put regular forks on RVs bike. The factories never run stock suspension anyway.

And dozer.......when do you buy a Yamaha then?

An aftermarket pipe is essentially a given. I always get a pipe, why not a less expensive single?? The air forks were the issue I already stated, and I was half kidding about using 12' forks. I won't spend 7+ grand on a new bike that's already a year old, not the current looking model, and will only give me one year of contingency.

thats a pretty good deal, even though im sure thats not the out the door price.. which adds on 800-1000... are you going to buy it?

Nope. Those '13 hondas are sweet. I think I would consider one over a yamaha. Brand new bike is not in my budget right now.

I have been looking at the rmz 450... should i get the 12 or the 13? not sure if the 13 is worth the 1000 bucks more...are they that different.

Thanks Guys...its time to get a 4-stroke...didnt get to ride much with all the kids sports last year but im going to try hard to get back into it... the suzuki deal is sweet... you can a pipe or 600 buck off... i dont think i need a pipe so im going with the cash...John what year is your RMZ?

Thanks John... think im going with the 12 rmz, but i did find a good deal on a 13 yz450... Hmmm not sure now.

Back