Tomahawk qualifier. Whose in.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Leaving Thursday night. Practice Friday, support class racing Saturday and +25 qualifier Sunday.

Tommy Beckett and I are gonna vanpool.

See you there

I'm hoping the weather is going to be better than Elizabeth City was last weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 183
georgie u wanna take my toyhauler, got a coupe guys who also wanna go then we can all split diesel fuel???

When is it? This weekend...no way? Already Loretta's dream are running.......2stroke it Beckett!

@Mmr how big is the toy hauler. My uncle only lives 15 from the track so Beckett and I were gonna stay there. But it's a possibility.

Hershey are you still in ?? I know we talked about riding together when we went to windy hill.

Liked Tomahawk a lot as I raced the AHRMA races there in 2008 & 2009.

Is this a LL local qualifier?

Good luck to all & too bad you will not have the start card girl we did as she was with one of the AHRMA guys & was having a lot of fun shaking it!

Maico Mark

Attachments

• starter girl.jpg
    starter girl.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 251
its the same one you stayed in at BC for Battle for Ohio when you decided to hurt your foot, Check your messages if you forget who i am and shoot me a text, but its a 30 footer that sleeps 8, and we can prolly fit 8 bikes if we really wanted

@Mmr how big is the toy hauler. My uncle only lives 15 from the track so Beckett and I were gonna stay there. But it's a possibility.

Hershey are you still in ?? I know we talked about riding together when we went to windy hill.

Planning on it...unless the weather goes totally sour!

Not thinking I'm going to be able to make it. Bike's not going to be ready. Sorry. ;)

Back