Tomahawk qualifier. Whose in.

Saturday night I will be in bed after the SX to be at the track early Sunday morning.....but I will be at Traders or the Tavern through out the rest of the week for sure!

You guys that LOVE the LL stuff. Budds Creek is running Saturday and Sunday. It is a LL regional this year.

I am told by the locals I know there that the track is great today, which is Thursday. They JUST added since TMX LL canceled.

I got a crew going since it is two weeks before the MASTERSMX Series, so lots of old dudes will be there. Just passing it along...........

Please check website or call before traveling. We do cancel for bad weather.
Practice March 9 & 10
Track is prepped with flagmen & Ambulance.
No cards or membership required.
Helmet, boots, gloves, long sleeves and long pants required.
All classes Motorcycles ,Minibikes & Quads.
10am A & B class : 10:15 C & D class : 10:30 65 & 85 : 10:45 Quads... (Hourly)
Separate Pee-Wee beginner track.
Riders $40 - Spectators $5.

http://www.buddscreek.com/

Budds was AWESOME this past weekend. Practice for 15 minutes every hour. Lots of guys from New England, PA and NY/NJ area. Saw that many had planed on LL qualifier at TMX, but it was canceled so they just made the trip down since their weather all around that area has been brutal. No mud, very rough and bumpy, and all in all a great turnout for practicing. Probably about 200 Saturday and about 250 Sunday. Long track accommodated all 4 practices quite nicely.

That regional is going to be stacked this year for you old guys going. Lots of new names ( old fast guys from New England and Eastern NY) throwing their hats into the ring. Just watch the names that come up at Raceway Park (Englishtown) area qualifier in two weeks.

…tell me about it. Every year more and more known names are returning to the Vet Classes.
Give us a hint…..Tons of fast guys from up around that part of the country.

I went to Budds again yesterday and the track was great. I did four 15 min moto's and i am spent. i had arm pump so bad yesterday that it hurts to drive my truck today.... Man, i really need to get some suspension, the 13' crf still feels rough!

Back