Tomahawk qualifier. Whose in.

Tomahawk cancelled till March 30-31. Illinois looks like lots of rain sat / sun now. Looks like no qualifiers this weekend for me.

Open it up for 4x4 quads?

I duno, but my track is still a swamp. Usually if the top half of my track is super wet, everywhere else is too..

So what now Duquain Illinois.....or who is open locally?

Illinois Qualifier looks like lots of rain sat and sunday, like 2" possible rain.

Im into doing Zoo city saturday and sunday or Zoo city sat and Birch creek sunday. Birch creek is only open sunday.

Each one is 7 hrs and the weather looks perfect. Both tracks said they are on and it will be good.

If the weather pans out for a little less rain I will still do the qualifier in Illinois though.

Zoo city is in NC, it looked really cool. Also MX421 in NC is open saturday, it is a little closer

x2.

The Cliff is now the swamp.

We need a high spot with lots of wind. Mx 213 is a real possibility, it usually has a good breeze. And its elevated.

Of course maybe someone could call Tim at Scenic too. Were about due for one more last ride at Scenic.

Not so sure about still going for it from this end. Will watch weather some more and make the call tomorrow.<O:p</O:p
<O:p

It's not TIM from scenic anymore...Just a rumor....Might be Dave from Rolling hills mx paradise....just sayin...and it's a swamp right now....unless we have moto hill climbs to get in up the drive

Well crud. 3 viable options.

A. "Illinois". I mean. Indiana.

b. "Daytona". Friday carolinas. Pax Saturday. Daytona sx. Stay in new Smyrna party in Flagler. Drive home Sunday.
C. "Save money"

decisions.....decisions.

Daytona at Becketts.......Drink,eat,Be merry.....Talk 2Strokes....how fast we used to be....and of course talk what to do with scenic! Save Money,Dream another Day!

Looking at the hourly forecast for Illinois the rain is coming later in the day on sunday only. 20% chance up till 4pm as of now. The main forecast shows 40% but that must be in the evening. Friday and saturday look supreme. At worst a full day of practice friday and a race on saturday with a little mud sunday. Best case 3 days of great riding.

Im in. Anyone else?

Kristi parents has a house in new smyrna. Free night stay after daytona sx and a 4 dollar cab ride home from flagler ave. John250 will be there! I'm sure!

Back