Villipoto's Pass on yellow

Monster Energy Supercross........Key word Monster...nothing will happen! You can pass under yellow though pretty sure...

I think Stewart looked like he was just riding around or not even close to pushing it.....then we seen like a lap or two of the real Stewart.....He does have a ACL tear....But yes ryan was very aggressive and on a mission to the front!

I can see how it raises a concern as that does change the whole race, example say he didnt pass on yellow and the next corner they take each other out. Anyway, js7 had nothin for poto, he was on point. Only a matter of another laft lap before he made the pass if he didnt pass on yellow.

So RC4 and JS7 are wrong about the rule?

b. Warning Flags
1. Yellow Flag Or Yellow Light:
Waving Yellow Flag or Yellow Flashing Lights: Indicates
serious hazard on or near the track. This includes the
sighting or cool down laps.
• Passing is allowed
• Proceed with extreme caution.

The yellow is a worthless point anyway. The powers that be (monster behind the ama with $) gave him the win with the bs of not docking his three spots at the end of the race. Even RC said that. In effect because a rider got injured Poto gets docked after lap 3 instead of at the end like he would have normally. That is the biggest bunch of bs this season so far. Poto cheated first there then with the bs yellow flag move. He started the pass before the end of the red cross flag....

I lost respect for him today. Im sure john259 thinks otherwise lol

The yellow is a worthless point anyway. The powers that be (monster behind the ama with $) gave him the win with the bs of not docking his three spots at the end of the race. Even RC said that. In effect because a rider got injured Poto gets docked after lap 3 instead of at the end like he would have normally. That is the biggest bunch of bs this season so far. Poto cheated first there then with the bs yellow flag move. He started the pass before the end of the red cross flag....

I lost respect for him today. Im sure john259 thinks otherwise lol

yes that is BS, had there been no restart he would have got docked 3 at the end of the race (or liek rc said, surprised it wasnt a lap).. apparently a downed riders safety is no longer a concern and its not a big deal...

what a race though. i liked that track, forced the guys to really work the bikes it looked like. i enjoyed watching the 250 riders more than the 450s, but both were great races. interesting that reed got rid of the air forks and went back to last years setup. hmm

you guys need to stop listening to the ding dongs in the booth.
There was a guy holding both a yellow and a red cross.
Looks like they need to be a little more clear with what flag is actually out.
860698_10200604450930866_1830067323_o.jpg

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened with JS and RV playing cat and mouse, and Barcia and Reed closing in. In the end the only one this hurts is Davi.

Barrington. If we were scientists. Even if the red cross flag was 10 foot tall. RV2 's front wheel was not in front of JS7's until after the last yellow flag. Kind of a vague rule. maybe it should be "no advancing in ground or position" . But how do you measure it or inforce it.
Subject to interpretation. ( which means free for all)

( look at where RV is. I dont know it he can even see the flag from his angle.sure he did.)

Maybe we need another advanced sytem to alert the riders. I think RV was OK. Even though JS7 was cheating by using alien technology sent down by the Decepticons to over take supercross and posses Erin to ask the same stupid questions every week.

Looks like number 39 is a Yamaha too.....Stewart used to ride Yamaha.....maybe he went down on purpose so RV could pass under the yellow cross flag.........JGR revenge tactics....Just sayin!

Even then with that cross flag you should be able to challenge that pass. Like a football coaches challenge. Teams gets one per season.

You think a privateer would of got docked 2 laps?

Is the rule no jumping or no doubling? If it is straight JUMPING then he was in the wrong.....his tires came off the ground off each jump but he didnt double. That is how he gained all his ground on JS7 to pass right at the end of the flagged area.

RV2 is a cheater, I have no respect for him after this race. He has a sense of urgency about losing the title to Milsaps and cheated but was caught the first time, somehow got out of paying the penalty for it too. Then cheats again a second time in one night.

If JS7 was in a title hint you know there would have been a argument coming from the Suzuki camp. You think Rockstar would have put up a stink. Teams have argued with the officials over far less in the past.

Back