Mx 213 Sunday 3-10-13

Well said Sharc....That's all I was saying! Now beans is open too...How JO going to get to Mx213 and Beans in the same day....Jason might be at beans making sure it lives up to OMA standards I guess....hahahahahahaha I wonder if anyone will be a the track that used to be Scenic?????????????????? With the wind that place used to get prob need water!

Guys, we need to have a heart to heart here. There is no way, no way, that Jason and I can prep these tracks for the OMA tracks for practice. We are here to help guide them to where they need to be, we cant completely do everything. Otherwise, Jason and I might as well just buy 2 more tracks each and call it a day. Is everything going to go perrfect everytime? No. Is there going to be some learning curve? Yes. I have spent the last two days serously reconsidering whether or not the 2,000 cellular hours, the 3,500 miles driven, and the countless hours spent on rules-classes-website-sponsorships-OMA gear-marketing-etc has been trully worth it. Especially when Jason and I did all of this for a non-profit organization for which its sole reason for being to make motocross good again for as many people across Ohio as possible. Say what you want, but if we continue with level of scrutiny and expectation on a weekly basis, there will be an announcement at the end of 2013 that you will not like at all.

there will be an announcement at the end of 2013 that you will not like at all.

Easter peeps will no longer be sold due to some Gov. mandate? NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks for everything you two have done. If it pans out the way you plan and the other tracks learn your ways your efforts will be worth it!

[video=youtube_share;7GL6LH6ufhM]http://youtu.be/7GL6LH6ufhM[/video]

You knew it was coming......

Well i think its time to get off my a$$ and break in the new bike... if the weather holds i will be down to put in my one lap before i cant hold on any more...

Well i think its time to get off my a$$ and break in the new bike... if the weather holds i will be down to put in my one lap before i cant hold on any more...
Hahaha. I'm with ya!

crute, my brother myself and some others will be attending tomorrow. Just got home from holiday valley. Awesome day of snowboarding and looking forward to some awesome riding tomorrow.

Guys, we need to have a heart to heart here. There is no way, no way, that Jason and I can prep these tracks for the OMA tracks for practice. We are here to help guide them to where they need to be, we cant completely do everything. Otherwise, Jason and I might as well just buy 2 more tracks each and call it a day. Is everything going to go perrfect everytime? No. Is there going to be some learning curve? Yes. I have spent the last two days serously reconsidering whether or not the 2,000 cellular hours, the 3,500 miles driven, and the countless hours spent on rules-classes-website-sponsorships-OMA gear-marketing-etc has been trully worth it. Especially when Jason and I did all of this for a non-profit organization for which its sole reason for being to make motocross good again for as many people across Ohio as possible. Say what you want, but if we continue with level of scrutiny and expectation on a weekly basis, there will be an announcement at the end of 2013 that you will not like at all.

Don't let a couple of bad apples spoil what you are trying to do. Its about time that someone is trying to get a good race schedule with nice tracks to go to every weekend without having to drive too long a distance. Some people aren't happy unless they are bitching and trying to be the expert speaking for all. It boils down to this, if you want to go to the tracks that the new organization is providing then go, if you don't want to go don't go. but quit trying to bring everybody else down with the negativity. You are NOT the voice for everyone. See ya Sunday at MX 213, if you have something good to say come up and say it, if you don't just keep walking.

The Cliff is going CRA after all this.......at the end of season!!!!!! Wow.....They always say everything comes full circle! JO good Luck man....Keep your sence of humor and you will be fine.Rolling Hills Mx Park....Be ready 2013 open practice coming soon........................

I guess the point is that we have put alot of personal time into this deal, not just me and Jason, all of the tracks. I think some of the comments made were fairly premature and not needed for a practice in early March. I think that a little slack would have been nice, and btw, everyything that I posted prior to the last one I made jokingly.

BC going CRA, umm no. I well tell you this, I do have bucket lister envy, where all I have to do is get ready to ride.

I guess the point is that we have put alot of personal time into this deal, not just me and Jason, all of the tracks. I think some of the comments made were fairly premature and not needed for a practice in early March. I think that a little slack would have been nice, and btw, everyything that I posted prior to the last one I made jokingly.

BC going CRA, umm no. I well tell you this, I do have bucket lister envy, where all I have to do is get ready to ride.

The crew at MX 213 thanks you for the opportunity to expose our track and get our name out there. Some of the recent post were not exactly what we had in mind, but it has others thinking "What the heck is going on and who the he## is mx 213. With that being said we have had a tremendous increase in visits to both our facebook page and website. Our cell phones are ringing almost constantly, my cell phone died from the overuse yesterday. Our mission is to provide a safe and nice place to ride. We knew nothing of motocross prior to our beginnings. We learn fast and we feel we have come along way and we know we still have a long way to go. We are not perfect, but are intentions are sincere. No one associated with MX 213 is in this for the money, we are all volunteers of the Belmont County Ag. Society. Funds go into no ones pocket, but back into the developmet of the fairgrounds especially the areas that support our youth. If trying to help our community is such a bad thing to some, well thats to bad. We invite everyone to come out. We value and learn from the imput we receive, but I will tell you if you are coming to try and cause trouble it will not be tolerated. With that said the sun is going to come out, it is going to warm up, may you all have safe travels and safe riding wherever that may be.

We just got back home.
What a sweet day of outdoor riding especially this early in the year.
Track was great,deep ruts gave you a work out for sure.
Hope all is OK with the person that went down in the A practice group.
Good to talk to Marc and a couple of the guys from Pitracer
Have a good vacation Marc.See everyone again.

A big thank you to MX 213. Made my first trip to the track, nice layout, and the dirt was good. It was nice to see a big turnout. All the big bike practices were loaded with riders. I will be back!

WOW...lots of rut practice today! There were 6-12" ruts in all the corners,straight aways & jump faces...the only time you weren't in a rut was when you were jumping! Very challenging & fun!!! Looks like the MX213 track & facilities around the track will be very nice and a awesome place to go...

Getting run over hurts just as much as I remember.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 279
I pick up Pit Racer at 8:30 and the air is warm and moist. Hey, is that a bird chirping in the back yard?

We load up with much anticipation…is the 2013 outdoor season really about to get going?
A magical time of the year….Its the new start. We all feel it..
There’s new equipment, and new commitment. There’s new direction and new connections.
On the way we talk of a new track, one we’ll ride for the first time today.

We get an update that things look great and ready to Moto…..I pushed the cruze control up before Pit even finished his sentence.

The drive is cake …Over heard in the pits, “Yeah, I’m from PA and we have it easy too.”

It’s less than a few minutes from the Highway on nice roads… Over heard in the pits, “Yeah, no issue with trailer scraping or trees. “

The driveway in is short and nice. Overheard in the pits…“Not Scenic or Spring Valley like ….thank god!”

Parking is level and plentiful. Over heard in the pit’s “The big rigs will love it”.

We signed in and they handed us a running order schedule. Over heard in the pit’s “nothing, know body ever came over just to ask if anyone knew what was out there or what’s next“??????

The infrastructure is top notch, Awesome bleachers, food, garbage cans, toilets all set up nicely.
Over heard in the pits “looks like hook-ups may be available“. “What’s going on in the place with the big earth mover tires buried in the ground?” What’s going on in beautiful buildings?” looks like ice or roller skating.?”

The pits over look the track that’s in a valley. On the bleachers, you can see the entire track.

It has nice elevation change and great use of drainage. Over heard in the pit’s “It’s laid out is very much like Original Highpoint. “Who laid out the track? They knew what they were doing.”

Turn out was great. Lots of folks anxious to go.

The track is cool, it has big turns…It’s got wide sweeping turns that will lead to great racing and passing.
Up the hills, or down the hills, you sweep your way towards some nicely spaced and built jumps. A roller section out of a tighter right bends you into a small valley and then back into some more awesome turns. Finish line section is a race towards the crowd in the bleachers as you make you way through a series of nice tables.
The dirt is good. Hardly a rock, it breaks up under your wheels and it tacks up nicely. Today was springtime soft, not muddy at all. Perfect. With spring, ya expect the track to rut up, that’s what makes it so awesome. And with as many as we had today, the track gave us all something to appreciate. It was tough!

Over heard in the pit’s “I don’t think I’ve looked down at my front wheel for so long in my life.” If a naked girl was standing 10 feet from the track handing out hundred dollar bills, I would have missed it.”

Everything was well organized and moved along fluidly. We had flaggers, some track-side help and timely sessions. All excellent and appreciated.

On the way home we re-lived our laps…. inch by inch, turn by turn and section by section. Comparing notes and making strategies for the next time we Moto at MX-213. Ahh, yes…the 2013 outdoors MX season in Ohio has begun.
Ah, yes…It’s a new start…
Bulls-eye!

Well said Sharc...had a great time yesterday hanging out with you guys...thanks for all the 450 pointers, i just need to figure out how to start that thing hot!

Back