Let the Battles begin!!! Battle of Ohio triple crown: North Round!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
First, the nuts and bolts of things. Gates will be open all day on Friday. Practice on Saturday is going to be longer than normal to help make sure everyone gets more seat time, 8:30am till 4pm. Pit bike races will start at 5pm. There will be regular pit bike races and also a parent and child relay pitbike race. We are doing a "bloomers" relay race as well (more details to follow). We are finalizing a few other evening activities and will post details shortly.

We are going to be doing some benefit stuff for the Bee family too. There will be a 50/50 raffle, and the egging of Jarrett Strouble was such a hit last year, how could we not replicate that? So we will be selling eggs for that. There will be donation jugs at sign up as well.

Sunday is race day! Sign up opens at 7am, practice at 8:30, and races to start at 10:30. We have special battle awards made by Mx trophies (they're really cool, will post a pic ASAP). And, in addition to those we have a trophy sponsor that gave us one 5 foot trophy for each of the mini classes! But rather than give it to first place, we have decided to do a random pick of the top 5 in each class, so you won't know if you got it until you pick up your awards!

Kames Sports has really stepped up to the plate with $2000 worth of giveaways!

We have a very generous pro purse worth a maximum of $4,000 up for grabs courtesy of Thermo-tec and Wiseco! I will get Jeremy to post the payout schedule.

More giveaways include: Wiseco hats, key chains, stickers, and a ton of product certificates.

SRS suspension has pledged a ton of free complete suspension revalve packages for Battle series awards.

Bottom line here folks: If there are three must attend, cannot miss, events in the Ohio MX scene, THESE ARE IT!!!

*I probably missed some stuff. I'll post all details as they get finalized.*

Every "south" rider that's steals an overall win in the north will get a BC event shirt!!!! You must proclaim what side your racing for this weekend, no flip flopping or your walking plank. We dislike traitors. Let the waffle stomping begin.....

That is a good point George, from what I am hearing there will be be a big PA turnout. Actually had quite a few of them for the first Hot Summer Night series race yesterday. This is going to be so good!

What about invaders? Shall the north and south stone then to death? Via roost, I mean.....

Invaders welcome. You can't reside in Ohio and claim to be an invader though......that's just stupid. I suppose.....all invaders that get victories at the north round will get way cool BC stickers.....bahahhha haaaaaa!

Western new yorkers, eastern indianners, northern michiganians.........they're all buzzin' for about the battle series.......... buzz buzz buzz...

oh...almost forgot....and Northern Kentuckyers! Not to be confused with the Pennsyltucky riders (West Virginians......) [I can make west virginia jokes, I lived there for a few years.]

Ah, oh yea Southern Michiginwinfinginiaamins.........I ever mention that I lived in West Virginia for a few years.........?

BTW, everyone: Its the Battle For Ohio, not Battle of Ohio. Its on my awards that way, so that's the way it is....

Pick a side already.... North! or South!
Haven't even started and the waffles are already ankle deep. I prefer Belgium with butter and with maple syrup BTW!

MANNNNN!! All this cool stuff is bringing all the Kames guys out of there shells ! (or closets lol) ! I cant miss this COUNT US IN !!

A class pro purse should bring Brenner Washel out to even run an OMA event. That's more money than he would get at a southern ohio MX 30A class.

A class pro purse should bring Brenner Washel out to even run an OMA event. That's more money than he would get at a southern ohio MX 30A class.

We've offered more at pitbike races than what the payouts have been in 25A and 30A this year in that series. Not much attendance for the Vet A classes this season.

Back