Let the Battles begin!!! Battle of Ohio triple crown: North Round!

Now you tell me after I make a reservation 20 miles away! Oh well, its only one trip there and back to the track Saturday night. Hershey you racing Malvern?

I was joking, lived in alliance for four years, good town. It has a sketchy end to it, but there aren't any hotels in that area, that I know of. From the college to the mall is decent. North and east of that gets iffy in places. Over all no more dangerous than most normal towns.

Lol-Kyle, I knew it......

Now you tell me after I make a reservation 20 miles away! Oh well, its only one trip there and back to the track Saturday night. Hershey you racing Malvern?

Yes John I will be there. Not sure about practice saturday but sunday for sure. Its only a half hour from my place!

It would be really cool if there was a money class for quads, atleast for the Battle series.

There isn't one scheduled. I will look and see if we can arrange one. If not, we will definitely do it next year. Not sure why, but that was something we didn't think of when creating the race schedule for the season.

I love the five foot trophy idea to someone in the top 5 in the youth classes. We all know a lot of kids know exactly who is going to smoke their class every week, and this gives some of those other kids a chance to finally walk away with a nice trophy. Great idea.

But don't ever suggest we make a tunnel as the kids ride off the track!

I love the five foot trophy idea to someone in the top 5 in the youth classes. We all know a lot of kids know exactly who is going to smoke their class every week, and this gives some of those other kids a chance to finally walk away with a nice trophy. Great idea.

But don't ever suggest we make a tunnel as the kids ride off the track!

Oh come on Johnny, it would be super... then we can set in a circle and share the orange slices that we brought in our fanny packs. Then pile into the Prius and off to soccer game where hopefully both teams will tie.

But don't ever suggest we make a tunnel as the kids ride off the track![/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Well, there goes that idea! Bahahaha!

On a more serious note: We are adding Quad A to the Battle Series, it will be $40 to enter and payback 200%, it should draw some good racing. 2 of the 3 rounds have no Atv National, and the one that does it at Unadilla, the round the most skip. So here's your chance fast quad guys, the first round is this Sunday at Malvern Mx

I never like more classes, but would like to see some seriously good quad guys do battle. Saw a pro quad race years ago, and it was like no other quad race I had seen before.

So two days before the event there is another class added? Washel271 has been wanting a Vet A class all season, why not make one of those too?

I am not sure why Brenner does not show up and just ride the A money class. Last place will pay more than the Vet A class when there are 2 riders.

Back