Let the Battles begin!!! Battle of Ohio triple crown: North Round!

Woody

PR Addict
A class pro purse should bring Brenner Washel out to even run an OMA event. That's more money than he would get at a southern ohio MX 30A class.

Rottenecards_63469346_nnyk6bhks6.png

mxmom413

PR Addict
How awesome that would be if u could get 25 pro riders!!!! I like that u post straight up what they get prior!! Hope the turn out is great for all classes..sounds like a great event!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
How awesome that would be if u could get 25 pro riders!!!! I like that u post straight up what they get prior!! Hope the turn out is great for all classes..sounds like a great event!

I did last August, or something close, might have been 27.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CMNry4PE93Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO! :)

So, where's the equator of Ohio? I'm north of 70, but south of Malvern...and east of C'bus...northwest of Zanetucky...aww heck. Doesn't matter really I guess. I'll be playing in a Michigan Sandbox. ;)

MalvernMX

I spent all day down at the track yesterday hauling sand and topsoil. We had two ares that were starting to show hard pack and rock, (the old Malvern). The landing of the ski jump, and the entire top of the hill and the downhill sweeper after the uphill triple. 9 loads of dirt for those areas and 23 loads of sand to work in everywhere else.

Everyone who thought the track was good last week, you may just loose your mind this week.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I spent all day down at the track yesterday hauling sand and topsoil. We had two ares that were starting to show hard pack and rock, (the old Malvern). The landing of the ski jump, and the entire top of the hill and the downhill sweeper after the uphill triple. 9 loads of dirt for those areas and 23 loads of sand to work in everywhere else.

Everyone who thought the track was good last week, you may just loose your mind this week.

Mind lost thinking about it. I just keeping about sideways cards, throngs of people, engines revved to the moon. Good times lie ahead!

MalvernMX

Just some clarification on the 5 foot trophies. Here's how it will work: the top 5 in each class will be eligible for the trophy. The first person to come up for their award in each class will draw a ping pong ball (numbered 1-5). Whatever he/she picks will be what place gets the trophy for their class. That way it can be in no way "fixed". These awards are for the following youth classes: Bike classes; beginner, jr., & sr. pee wee, jr. & sr. trail, 65 & 65/85 beginner, jr. & sr. mini, super mini, & girls. Quad classes; micro prod., mini jr. prod., mini sr. prod, & mini sr. mod.

John250

PR Founding Father
I was going to stay in Alliance at Holiday inn Express, and got talked out of it. Must be one Bad Ass place, this Alliance, or they have no Police of something. I am staying in Canton at Holiday Inn by Belden Village. I think regular room rates are like $110 or something. Luckily my nephew gets me a discount at HI.