Loretta Lynn's Live Timing / Scoring link

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Saw that Reynard got Ferry the 2nd moto...

Pape moved up to 16th and Salamon to 28th.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Dave Hand with another 2nd place in +50 where he was leading on the last lap. Great racing in the +45 too with Grewe and Trampas Parker battling throughout the last lap for the lead too. Closest racing of week almost for the lead in the 2 oldest classes....... less than 1 second at the line between 1st and 2nd in both classes. Great stuff!

Zman

PR Addict
Rough 2nd moto for Mitchy. Track was awesome.. Sun was out.. He led the parade lap and then... Came out of the gate sideways pushing him to the back around corner 1... In corner 2, he got drilled by another rider and hit the deck. He ran from 37th to 28th. He was riding well and going good. Seemed to be going good..have to look at lap times to see where he fits. Just that sneaky luck factor. Moto3.. Told him to let her rip! Tomorrow at 11:00a and we start to pack up and head home!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Hmmm great support for a race in Tennessee, I wonder if their is any left for Ohio, I know we r small change compared to Loretta's, long way to go, but lets not let the racing atmosphere die between now and September.

I have been following it closely. Man, I want to get an apron. I am totally in agreement that ex-pros should not be in an amateur class. This is the worst case of sandbagging I have ever seen. I could not believe RC raced last year. Sure it would be great to beat them, but it is pretty unlikely. If JS7 did that in the future there would be anarchy on this site from a few of the PR experts. Just my opinion.

Double D

PR Founding Father
That grewe Parker race was awesome. I was bummed Grewe got 2nd. Grewe was all over him on the first 3 laps and when he got around Parker I thought he would check out. Then Grewe put some ground between them for a lap. Parker turned it up and the were bar to bar for the rest of the moto flying through tons of lapped traffic.

Bummed about Mitcheys start. Top 3 guys may be out of reach this year but I hope for a top 10 next moto. He can do it.
I have a ton of pictures of the start. The little guys were in these huge holes looking like they are doing a wheelie waiting for the gate to drop. Deep ruts behind the gate. Hope they fix that for the races today.

Richard A is first moto in plus 30 today.

Good times at the ranch.

Dave Hand with another 2nd place in +50 where he was leading on the last lap. Great racing in the +45 too with Grewe and Trampas Parker battling throughout the last lap for the lead too. Closest racing of week almost for the lead in the 2 oldest classes....... less than 1 second at the line between 1st and 2nd in both classes. Great stuff!

Sort of disappointed in the coverage of the +45 and +50. I found it difficult to follow Dave H. and at the end I didn't even hear them announce the results. (of course I was trying to cook dinner at the time). Missed Mitchey's race. Sorry to hear about his mishap at the start. Tough to come back at LL after a bad start.

I can understand the upset having pro's in the vet classes but would there be enough of them for their own class? Plus do you need another class. There seems to be so many as it is now. Plus even in the youth classes there are some who are team sponsored, being groomed for National level and somehow that seems to take away from amateur status also. Then think about this, there are world champions running in our lites classe which when you think about it that is supposed to be entry level into the National scene. Sigh, so many issues at hand.

Does anyone know what happened with Jeremy Hand. We were under the impression that he had qualified and would be running in School Boy one and two. Was disappointed not to see him.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
The B class is spectacular this year. I am highly impressed with the up and coming kids. I think the influx in training facilities has really improved the performance of AM riders at the ranch. Now OH needs a facility to compete with these other states.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
The B class is spectacular this year. I am highly impressed with the up and coming kids. I think the influx in training facilities has really improved the performance of AM riders at the ranch. Now OH needs a facility to compete with these other states.

yeah its great for those rich families that can afford it. sure takes away from what LL used to be.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
It says here they only take 30 guys, now Im not sure where the other single rider came from. Maybe he was the only alternate that showed up and they let him ride all week, but im doubting that was the case.

Capture.JPG

Vet261

PR Addict
I saw only 31 in 45+. Is that all that tried to get in for a 42 man gate?

All the comments about what they should and shouldn't do, and you don't even know how the program runs? Jeez I must be on the Internet, haha! I mean, I understand all the constant word-vomit from JO since he's a quad rider.....but c'mon now John. :eek:

They STAGGER the 45+ and 50+ classes so they do not take a full gate in either, as stated they take 30. No idea why there were 31 in 45+. I noticed an extra racer in +35 also, 43 were in the results.

Also funny reading Crute bitching about rich families? Aren't you the dude that has two new bike this year (and it's only August....), jet skis, street bikes, lifted trucks, sports cars, etc etc etc?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Load up your bike and clothes, move to South of the Border. Get a job at McDonalds for $10 an hour. Pay SoB $1200 a month to live and ride there. BAM, you are living the dream and you don't even have to be a "rich kid".
If I were 18 again you can bet that is what I would do.
Is it easy? Hell no, BUT it can be done.
Man, I have not done crap this week at work. This live streaming is going to get me fired.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
You can't afford to work at McDonald's and pay to live 1200 at sob. I couldn't do it working full time a my job with up keep on bikes and gas. Not possible.

yea Crute shits $100 bills. . .

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
All the comments about what they should and shouldn't do, and you don't even know how the program runs? Jeez I must be on the Internet, haha! I mean, I understand all the constant word-vomit from JO since he's a quad rider.....but c'mon now John. :eek:

They STAGGER the 45+ and 50+ classes so they do not take a full gate in either, as stated they take 30. No idea why there were 31 in 45+. I noticed an extra racer in +35 also, 43 were in the results.

Also funny reading Crute bitching about rich families? Aren't you the dude that has two new bike this year (and it's only August....), jet skis, street bikes, lifted trucks, sports cars, etc etc etc?

yeah that i paid for because i work my ass off every minute that im not at the dirt bike track. mom and dad didnt give me any bikes or pay for me to go riding ever. when my parents go to the track, i pay for them to get in.

sure as saiid you could move down somewhere, work at mcdonalds, and just ride all the time, but then what? The dream of having an average life beyond motocross, + having a decent shot at LL is whats lost.

id rather be in my position now, than some (many) of those kids. They all wil be working at mcdonalds when they are 40. And then some probably wont because mom and dad will leave them a big chunk of money. and then they can have kids and the whole cycle repeats itself of spoiled kids that thing everything should be handed to them.

Zman

PR Addict
Well..another wreck for junior.. At least the punishment is over! Decent start running 24th and ate it. Way back moto3. A crash in practice and each moto just doesn't work at the ranch. Beautiful hot day though!

Silvers and Oplinger looking good in VetB/C. Each have a chance a cracking top 10...!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
It's tough down there. But now he's got experience. Helps out for preparing next year!

And crute you could live down at SOB or any of those places, train year round and still get the binky award at every race you go to! Or I mean every practice you go to! :)