Battle Series by the numbers...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Women with 7-11??? Nope. Run women with 40+

Yeah, need something better than Vet Sport. :) Of course, then Kristy will be beating me!! ;)

ATV classes I'd like to see for next year -
ATV A
ATV B (Fast C Riders)
ATV C (No Triple)
ATV Vet
ATV Schoolboy
ATV Women
ATV Open
Before you go and say that's too many quad classes most of those could be combined into a moto. Stagger A and B. Stagger Vet, Schoolboy and Women. ATV C usually has a good turnout and would have to be a separate moto. Right now guys in A/B, C and Vet run Open so it would have to be a separate moto as well. So that's 4 ATV motos for 7 different classes. I know there's not a lot of us quad guys and gals but we need multiple classes too.

True, but what about the kid ATV classes even though I cannot stand their noise anymore than the Cobra 50's? Like nails on a chalkboard... What's the difference between ATV Open and A/B/C?

KTM555

PR Member
Was just talking big quad classes...the minis are combined into just 2, 4 lap, 15 minute motos anyway aren't they? Lol.

KingRacing

PR Addict
Bike. Christy signed up for C but didn't ride cuz she was afraid she'd get hurt and then not be able to win women. She's supposed to ride B but that start was insane!! with a bunch of riders going down on the start (Jimmy says C riders just show up and ride just to tell there girl friends they race... B riders go all out and try to win) *sigh*

Strouble

PR Addict
Bike. Christy signed up for C but didn't ride cuz she was afraid she'd get hurt and then not be able to win women. She's supposed to ride B but that start was insane!! with a bunch of riders going down on the start (Jimmy says C riders just show up and ride just to tell there girl friends they race... B riders go all out and try to win) *sigh*

Yikes...if she is 25 or over then Vet sport would have been a good choice! It's tough being a women in a male dominated sport! Help me out...what bike and number is she? How old is she? Please excuse...I meet alot of riders!

KingRacing

PR Addict
She's 19 and she won... womens and vet sport. Guys must have been a little miffed after moto one since they got the second moto stagger started...

Strouble

PR Addict
I know exactly who you are now. Have only seen you folks a hand full of times this year. She rips! What about collegeboy?

KingRacing

PR Addict
LOL. College boy. That's what Jimmy said. Smart kid!

Christy is a practice regular at Briarcliff. We consider Briarcliff our home track. We don't really race in Ohio for all the reasons that brought about the OMA... District X... District 11.5... Glad motocross is alive and well in OHIO!

John250

PR Founding Father
My list is perfect........don't go changing it. No Vet A......no Vet sport.........Just run it the way I listed it, its perfect!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Sorry. Remind me... you race?

Hey King familia, wanted to say hey and sorry for not stopping by over the weekend. Between the track, running home to let the pooches out, racing, resting, etc., I just didn't make it. Did want to chat with Jimmy about graphics for the KX as well. We'll catch up at some point. Tell Christy she did well. I was able to watch the her first moto. Good stuff.

Laters. :)

Lotts24

PR Elite
Sorry. Remind me... you race?[/QUOTE]

Yea he races. He would fit in just fine in the vet sport class but he cant bring himself to run that class cause it must look bad or something so he wants to get rid of it so he doesn't have to argue with himself about it every weekend about how he really should just run plus 40. I love the vet sport class, it gives me another class to run that I have people to race with. Much rather do that then run around the back of plus 30 by myself.

I guess I should be thankful cause his list at the beginning of the season had no women's class.

mshafer62

PR Addict
I'll venture to say, those of us that raced Vet Sport had a great time. Mosher and I raced each other
from corner before The Bob (aka Rupalator) all the way to the finish line. So it's not like there
wasn't fierce competition...There was pride on the line! (where is the video Kurt?)

Racing with the Women was fine also. I just like the 2nd gate drop to spread us out.
As for Christy King, she has come a long way over the past 4 or so years...lots of lessons with Chris Whitcraft
and doing what's necessary to qualify for Loretta's and jumping the BC triples. Props to her!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
and....Smith Rd. had 8 guys in + 50 on Monday....and I wasn't one of them. (we had a ball at Y-Town MX)
Even though I didn't make any of them this year, please keep trying to include the + 50 in the 3 race series....we all keep getting older whether we like it or not.