failed testing

II can't imagine it being hill or seely. Anderson even.

Js7 or rv2.

I mean js7 might want it so bad that he started toying with PED's. But I don't have any fact to support that.

As hard as RV works out it would also make sense to me that he hit a wall and couldn't get over that peak, so therefore he started toying with PED's. Again no facts to support that either.

Interesting stuff , now with rv2 swirling rumors about " mxgp 15!in Europe .... Maybe nothing to do with it ...none the less entertaining

Last edited:
Im saying no way its RV, Dunge could be a possiblity, hes taking about every other step possible to win. And he has seemed awful moody lately.

I am guessing RV.......he is not riding the Nationals. Now all this talk about going to Europe in 2015 now. Conspiracy?

If it was RV, do you think the alessi's snuck stuff into aldons bran muffin mix to trip a false positive? I heard there are many things that can trigger a positive on these ped tests, including Budweiser.

Never going to hear the truth. The release was supposed to be today. It was a big money rider and the AMA just got their pockets lined to keep their mouths shut.......

OK.....the people in charge of testing and punishing riders for testing positive got paid off so as to not drag the team and rider through the mud.

Pure speculation

I'm most likely wrong but RV2 might be the likely suspect , Monday PR now !?!? Damage control ??? Idk

RV.....

He was back and forth over racing the outdoors this year. Then said he was in for sure. Then he pulls out says his knee needs fixed. Now he is debating racing in the GP's in Europe.

But we will never know. Obama must be running the PED testing

I was a bit surprised when a guy can lead a 30 + 2 moto from the first lap to the end, wipe his face and talk to the camera without even a slight bit of sweat, not a bit short of breath, doesn't look tired at all, looks like he just got up off the sofa.

Or maybe the GUILTY party can go racing in Canada, or maybe he already is?

Just got off the phone with an insider... expect an announcement before noon today...
The reason it has taken so long to announce the details was because of a masking agent used to give false readings and the offender had to be re-tested several time to determine guilt.
As of 9am this morning Bevo Forte has been suspended for the use of Performance Enhancement drugs. Apparently the Colonel's secret recipe contains high levels of HGH (Hen growth hormone) . This substance has been banded from use by MX Sports since the 1983 "Big Bird" vs. "Foghorn Leghorn" Hell in a coupe, death match scandle where 11 spectators where killed. A lawsuit filed from the surviving members of the 2 family's (The Herbs, and Spices) are still pending.
Mr. Forte represents "100%', an organization that presented itself as a goggle company but was later found to be nothing more then a front for the real business of human c**k fighting.

BEFORE PED's....
2010_Ryan_Villopoto_Kawasaki-1.jpg

villopoto_80171.jpg

3558419_20120807072525.jpg

villopotoin400.jpg

After PED's:
ryan-villopoto-2013-monster-kawasaki-headshot.jpg

Look at dem arms.....daaaayyyuuum:
ryan_and_kristen.jpg

The future:

No need for women. No need for PED's. Just him and his dirtbike.....
20140212-adam-cianciarulo-moto5-ryan-villopoto.png

So because he grew up and turned into a man he used said drugs? I think Anderson's supercross intensity out of no where was suspicious.. now outdoors he's lacking a little (maybe after he got popped).. purely speculation..

Back