failed testing

So because he grew up and turned into a man he used said drugs? I think Anderson's supercross intensity out of no where was suspicious.. now outdoors he's lacking a little (maybe after he got popped).. purely speculation..
ORRRRRR......

outdoors are far more physical than a 15 lap smooth SX sprint......

Told you.....never going to hear the truth. It was supposed to be announced at the beginning of the week from what I heard. But Im not sure my source was reliable.

Still dont think its RV. Its not like he was just an average rider who happen to go on a suspicious win streak. RV has always been good. PED's or not, he still is a badass on a dirt bike.

PED's aren't only for muscle gain/stamina. They are huge in recovery, they can cut the time required to heal from an injury in as much as half.

You cant just look at pics and say "man he's on the juice".

Still dont think its RV. Its not like he was just an average rider who happen to go on a suspicious win streak. RV has always been good. PED's or not, he still is a badass on a dirt bike.

So was the story with Lance Armstrong on bicycles. That means nothing.

My source tells me the drug in question was Adderall but he doesn't know who the specific rider is. When he first told me I was like "Adderall,, what would that do for you?" It is a amphetamine and is banned by the NFL, MLB, NBA, & NCAA. My first guess would have been one of the Baker boys as well, European cyclist started doping with amphetamines back in the 60's and moved on to blood doping (EPO & such) by the 80's.
If the drug in question truly is Adderall that could be anyone.

Man adderal really rips up the the heart rate. Dudes are lucky they aren't dieing. They don't need it any higher. 190 is fast enough.

Props to Anderson.

Sounds sort of like a false positive in a way..

Move along now, nothing to see here. Lol

Lol...they are claiming it is to treat a long term condition. If it is
Prescribed he will get away with it. The levels in his blood will tell if he was doping or truly just medical.

I still say we will never know the truth.

Well, that explains why he's been so focused lately. I wonder how this is going to play out being prescribed by his doctor...

Back