2014 LL Race Reports and Pictures

For the ATV National, LL usually only had the one straightaway packed with sand. It was in the back by the pond before the left hander/off camber. Most everything else would turn up nice with some hard pack / some loomy.

This #LORETTASLIVE is pretty cool, but seems they have some bugs to work out...

Wow, track looks really rough. Not sure this fat boy could do 2 laps at speed. Well, Scoob speed...

The soft track helps control speed of the modern bikes (four stroke) and is much more forgiving in crashes.
Plus, they can push it off easily if it becomes saturated.

Aaron P setting the pace in 2nd in Open Pro Sport...feel off the leaders pace. Finished 2nd

Top 5 guys 5+ seconds a lap faster... That's a lot...

McDade back in 18th...came back to 13th.

#7 Suzuki DNF'd. Go figure...

Last edited:
The soft track helps control speed of the modern bikes (four stroke) and is much more forgiving in crashes.
Plus, they can push it off easily if it becomes saturated.

Push it off...yeah, we know about that, eh JO? ;) (i.e. BC Battle 2013 or was that 2012? Hell, it's all running together...) Not sure how "easy" it was though...

The one thing that amazes me, is the camping situation. You would think that after all these years they would have added more full hook ups for camping. They only have 150 and its a lotto for them. I would like to see that "lotto" take place. I bet there are some top riders that get hook ups every single year. Just seem like by now they would have 750 or so hook ups and riders would get top priority for those spots.

The one thing that amazes me, is the camping situation. You would think that after all these years they would have added more full hook ups for camping. They only have 150 and its a lotto for them. I would like to see that "lotto" take place. I bet there are some top riders that get hook ups every single year. Just seem like by now they would have 750 or so hook ups and riders would get top priority for those spots.
Wake up John...wake UP! You are dreaming... ;) Eh, better than a nightmare. Nighty, night. :)

Dude, we have the start prep killed compared to LL at BC...just sayin'. :)

Super Mini race is a pretty good one...

Last edited:
Is there anywhere I can catch "Just" live auido. I just want to hear the commentary. My tab wont load this video well enough and it just keeps buffering.

Damn, that 2 stroke class is fast. Had thoughts maybe I could race that one someday, maybe, sorta, no, not really...

A Kawi in 13th! :)... Well, must have blown up...

Last edited:
Wow, post race interview for 45+ a little different story..."I'd like to thank the wife, Geritol, Depends, Ben Gay,..." :) Trampas had quite a list to thank...

Last edited:
Silvers up to 7th...looks close to 6th...took 6th. My guess unless someone in front of him falls, 'tis where he will stay for this moto. He is catching 5th though... Good ride!

Damn, Silvers dropped a spot... Must have bobbled. Needs to recollect himself or he'll drop another. 8th is close...

Ahh, came in 8th. Good ride still.

LiveStream took a dump awhile ago...just have live timing I do...

Last edited:
Awesome Ride for Rich in 30 B/C !!!
Davie Jones with a super strong race in +45...!
Way to put it down!
Bart Newman and Ray Niebel towards the front of 50+...sweet!
Terry Bidlack did real well too ......I've never met the guy?????

Back