2014 LL Race Reports and Pictures

Giving Burkhart props during 35+ moto 2. He was so good in the day. Still us whenever I see him ride...

Reynard killing it. Ohio guys holding their own...

Agin gaining steam...

Definately see who's in shape or not. Well, better shape or not. Reynard running 8 seconds slower, but has 15 second lead. Sheak just died...

Talking up Highpoint Vet National...

Wow...Reynard a pretty small hairy headed guy, huh? ;) Fast no doubt

Last edited:
Burkhart? Scoob drinking and the internet never mix......

haha. No, they were talking about him and how much of a talent he was in MX, but never really made a career of it. Might have been Rodney talking. I was actually tyring to work so only half paying attention.

Too funny. :)

Oh, and drinking and the internet mox, just not well. ;)

What a great day of racing.

Jeremy Hand had a solid ride in Schoolboy2 and finished 11th.

Karl Scott and Sam Yannitelli in the Plus 35 finished 7th and 11th.

How about Jake Masterpool finishing 3rd in the Schoolboy2 class riding a YZ-125. I think he's the only one on a 125 and that class is stacked with talent on 250f. WOW!!!!

Tampas must have went down in 45+ moto 2. Grewe was all over him last I looked. Will make for a good and meaningful moto 3. Well, as long as Grewe can stay upright the rest of the moto... Jones holding steady in 12th. Is he still racing his 125?

I have been so freaking busy at work this week I've barely even looked at results. Really pisses me off considering the last several years I've been on vacation this week and down at the ranch!

Yes Jones still has his 125 but not sure if he's racing that or the 250 down there.

250 smoker or F?

Don't get mad. Get even! ;)
He rides smokers Scoob.

Jeeeez I'm watching some of these podium interviews and shaking my head. Sure, they can ride a dirt bike but they aren't too bright. My favorite quote from these podium interviews that ALL of them say is "to everyone else that I forgot, thanks a lot." So basically I want to thank you although I completely forgot about you.....nice. Locurcio was even looking at his iphone during the interview! Unreal.

Almost every single person did that down at the spring classic and it really annoyed me too! If you're fast enough to get on the podium and get an interview, you should have your sponsors memorized!!!! And....stop saying "uh" after every other word!

Another top 10 for Rich!
The guy leading 30b got past in the last corner, he is going to regret letting that happen, going 1/2 to that guys 2/1.
Rich looking good with 8th,8th for 6th going in to the last moto.
RJ Hampshire looks like the real deal, going to be at Unadilla on a Gieco ride, another RJ?
Track looks good from the comfort of my chair!

Peeps are flying in 35+. Reynard set 2nd fastest lap of the week... Sheak must have packed it in. Wasn't in 25+ either.

Agin and Pape in top 15...

Top 4 in 35+ within about 21 seconds between them. 5th is 41seconds back of 4th. Top 5 are hauling. Reynard out in front by 14 seconds.

Last edited:
I wish they would give more credit to the kids that dont live/train at a facility. Everyone they talk about on this live feed I see on the internet every morning, whether they are in 35th or 3rd.. I want to hear about more "Jerry Robin's".. Who came out swinging and pulled a top ten finish on a bike that isn't prepared by RV's practice mechanic? I honestly feel like they are taking the pride away from the average teen. They just rant and rave on this live feed about who trains where.... Must be getting advertisement commission :D

I wish they would give more credit to the kids that dont live/train at a facility. Everyone they talk about on this live feed I see on the internet every morning, whether they are in 35th or 3rd.. I want to hear about more "Jerry Robin's".. Who came out swinging and pulled a top ten finish on a bike that isn't prepared by RV's practice mechanic? I honestly feel like they are taking the pride away from the average teen. They just rant and rave on this live feed about who trains where.... Must be getting advertisement commission :D

Probably has more so to do with how easy it is to get the info. For those they talk about, a quick trip to Google, etc. and they got it. Robins life story just isn't as available. I feel ya though. I like to hear about the underdog. Ol' Robins did well I feel. He was in B class last year right?

Robin is full time at South of the Border. Has been since Lorreta's last year. Just sayin,lol

And pretty sure Robin is on a Geico Honda. I know the Geico boss gave him some bikes, doubtful they are stock.

Back