Battle Series Wrap up

That's exactly what I was trying to say.. As long as the tracks don't have to turn on lights...run practice as long as possible...with quads too. like the normal Saturday practice.
Sounds like you better have plenty off coffee, JO! Long days ahead it appears.

I wish you guys the best of luck in finding the right combination and hope you don't burn out. I remember racing a track, my favorite I might add, that was narrow, not well maintained, and resembled a cow pasture at times. Great memories and I always had fun. I just wish I still lived in Ohio to experience what you guys have built.

I just don't get the animosity the bikers have for the quads...

Hold up on that car wash Logan Daddy...I'm with you, however am a "biker" persay. I don't get it either, but seems some "bikers" mommy and daddy's raised them to hate things. Just natural they have a distaste for anything different than them. 'Tis the world we live in I suppose... :(

Why can't we all just get along I say!!...

Hold up on that car wash Logan Daddy...I'm with you, however am a "biker" persay. I don't get it either, but seems some "bikers" mommy and daddy's raised them to hate things. Just natural they have a distaste for anything different than them. 'Tis the world we live in I suppose... :(

HOLD ON A SECOND, first off guys, since none of you know me, My besft friend races quads and we travel to races quite often together. So i do not HATE quads. Would i say they ruin tracks? YES. Ive watched Jason at Malvern dump tons of sand on the track, and by end of practice saturday its pretty much all blown off. Is it all the quads fault? NO, do they make the sand blow off faster, YES. Secondly, i do not mind the long race days bc i simply love being at the track, hence why i drove 2 hours to watch at BC and wasnt racing. My quad friends and i always go back and forth jokign around, Bikes make ruts,quads are track packers, bikers complain too much, you guys ride couches, take off the training wheels, etc etc etc.

So dont be so quick to judge and say i hate quads and all this and that. Have you ever tried riding a real race quad on a track and go fast? IT SUCKS AND JUMPING IS SKETCHY!!!! i respect quad riders for their abilities.

The more I think about this split schedule the more I hate it. No way am i going to want to run 3 practice sessions and roll right into 4 motos All in the span of a few hours. I just see this as a way to get quads on their own day (which we all know cannot be supported at this time) then say "well we tried and they didn't show" and boom no more quads.

Don't let guys like #34's Dad who didn't even bother to show up at any of the Battle rounds be the voice of reason. I get real tired of all these people who have grand ideas for races they don't bother to support.

The more I think about this split schedule the more I hate it. No way am i going to want to run 3 practice sessions and roll right into 4 motos All in the span of a few hours. I just see this as a way to get quads on their own day (which we all know cannot be supported at this time) then say "well we tried and they didn't show" and boom no more quads.

Don't let guys like #34's Dad who didn't even bother to show up at any of the Battle rounds be the voice of reason. I get real tired of all these people who have grand ideas for races they don't bother to support.
Maybe they should run quad practice in the morning lets say 7-10 then bike practice 11-2 (gives quad guys time to rest up) Then start quad racing at maybe 3? I also think if they move the quads to their own day we could maybe add a few more classes to make it worth peoples time. Not 26 moto's maybe just an extra one for some kids who can only race one class now and maybe +25 class or something similar to open. Just a thought.

Really Woody???? First of all it would not be in the span of a few hours. It would be over the course of 12 hours. Secondly what changed? Why is it always the evil promoter twisting his mustache trying to figure out how to oppress the quad riders. I am sooooo tired of the bitching!!!

Plain and simple, that IS HOW I AM DOING IT NEXT YEAR. Those of you who want dig deep enough to create some imaginary evil plot behind it unfortunately have the option to not participate.

It is the same format we have used all year on Saturday races. No problems, no ones to tired to race. Whatever.

Some Biker parents raise kids that way? Come on Scoob, look at Logans dad. He is a hater too. People in general are raised without a sense of responsibility anymore. So for many people blaming someone or something else is the only way they know to try and make themselves feel better, to find a reason to blame others for their miserable life.

There is the root of the problem!

Really Woody???? First of all it would not be in the span of a few hours. It would be over the course of 12 hours. Secondly what changed? Why is it always the evil promoter twisting his mustache trying to figure out how to oppress the quad riders. I am sooooo tired of the bitching!!!

Plain and simple, that IS HOW I AM DOING IT NEXT YEAR. Those of you who want dig deep enough to create some imaginary evil plot behind it unfortunately have the option to not participate.

You need to add a muahahahaha sound effect your post!

I don't give a F#@k what you do next year. I hope it's the biggest turnout you've ever seen. All I'm saying is the people who are making the biggest push are bike riders who actually race and quad guys who say they will race but never show up.

I heard RedBud is getting 2 ATV nationals next year, I'll just spend my money there.

Fashion Bug didn't close because there was a shortage of larger shoppers, they resisted change and the masses chose to go elsewhere.

I have no idea what this means. I just like Fashion Bug.

Simmer down peeps, we are in the prime of racing season, on a stretch run to ole man winter. Save the bickering until silly season.

PS Is it was or were in above?

Back