Battle Series Wrap up

Don't let guys like #34's Dad who didn't even bother to show up at any of the Battle rounds be the voice of reason. I get real tired of all these people who have grand ideas for races they don't bother to support.
Hello Woody,
I was not saying the above fella didn't like quads... just thought it was funny that an idea comes across to keep ALL the reasons the bikes don't want quads on "their" track and he finds something else to bring up. Which is okay. Keep in mind, Logan and I are big dirtbike fans...we love watching.
As far as supporting the Battles... If I were not traveling all over the eastern United States from March through August spending more money than I want to remember.... I'd be at every race. We rob Peter to pay Paul so Logan could win a National 450 championship and are trying to recoup that money...plus Logan's trans went out at Loretta's and I don't have the funds to repair it... I'm not coming to race just for my slow butt to roll the jumps... I only race cause Logan's there racing...
Enough groundhog day... bikes vs quads..

Last edited:
Hello Woody,
I was not saying the above fella didn't like quads... just thought it was funny that an idea comes across to keep ALL the reasons the bikes don't want quads on "their" track and he finds something else to bring up. Which is okay. Keep in mind, Logan and I are big dirtbike fans...we love watching.
As far as supporting the Battles... If I were not traveling all over the eastern United States from March through August spending more money than I want to remember.... I'd be at every race. We rob Peter to pay Paul so Logan could win a National 450 championship and are trying to recoup that money...plus Logan's trans went out at Loretta's and I don't have the funds to repair it... I'm not coming to race just for my slow butt to roll the jumps... I only race cause Logan's there racing...
Enough groundhog day... bikes vs quads..

Did Alec's dad tell you about the step up in the middle....fear no more my good man, now its an 85' drop away table!! Yea buddy.

I saw the video posted on YouTube by the 30+ quad rider from the Battle...
Looks like fun!
But after watching you top 4....I'm in BIG trouble...

Back