double sanctioning

Now keep in mind, having both memberships only effects 8 out of 24 possible OMA events. Not the entire schedule. if anything I feel we have improved over last year, by offering people more events to use their memberships with 8 events vs 3. These 8 events are our the premier events. I am envisioning fuller gates, better racing, bigger event atmosphere. With those events you should expect a higher cost somewhere in there. Maybe thats a membership fee. We offer something for everyone. Nobody has to buy an AMA membership to race the other 16 events.

One nice Bonus on the OMA......you get your gate fee back basically with the RMATVMC $10. Some don't think this is a big deal, but how many other local tracks are you guaranteed to get a $10 gift card in the mail? So think about it, it is like the OMA is now no longer charging for rider gate fees. I like that.

JO, Daytona gave back $20 in RMATVMC Bucks. You should go back to RMATVMC and negotiate $20 for the Battle of Ohio series! That would be nice.

How many of us are racing other series where we are getting $10 back with your sign up?

Many practice tracks in my area offer those vouchers/cards. Even Doublin Gap offers that for races and practice events .

It is common in PA. II think it's good, but overall, it seems to me that this doesn't help local motorcycle shops, but that is just my opinion.

I don't use them, much like an award I leave it on the plate. But I'm old as dirt and I STILL support the local shops and only buy online ( like Airoh helmets) because the locals can't get an item.

But I can see it as an incentive......

Back