Malvern....The Battle Draws Near

MalvernMX

I don't think anyone will jump that. You almost can't jump it because in is right at the apex of the corner. Of course when I made the step on step off section I never imagined we would be talking about a quad.lol

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
The uphill triple is still there and has PLENTY of run to do it. We just slowed down the sweeper before it. Ya know something dawned on me last night, probably going to need another flagger there now. Awesome, I just cost myself another $1,800 per season. Yay me!?!?

Flagger??? nah, just have the guy on the other straight watch it too.....he will run over if there is an issue......Its all covered!!

Nice that you thought about it.

Abie Loebich

PR Member
I will be there taking pictures!!! I am so excited to see some awesome racing and the track looks sick!!! Now I just need to talk my brothers into racing this!!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Hey, glad to see the suggestion I made back in the winter being used (the scrub jump before the uphill triple) should be good racing next weekend

Double D

PR Founding Father
Where will the Hause cooler be sitting?

I will be late Saturday night from red bud and needing a cold one!

trevor145

PR Addict
The uphill triple is still there and has PLENTY of run to do it. We just slowed down the sweeper before it. Ya know something dawned on me last night, probably going to need another flagger there now. Awesome, I just cost myself another $1,800 per season. Yay me!?!?

I added a section that constituted a new flagger this year...
I forgot to complain about it though.
Maybe you could have focused on the track you stole away from the CRA that cancelled a race this weekend.
Premier? ? ?
Not in my book.
I'm sure you'll crush it next weekend though.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Trev, you drinking right now? Why you gotta be an ass?

That post kinda swayed my decision for us attending any more races at TV Land.

loneranger171

PR Addict

Really? Not go race somewhere because of a silly comment... Sounds a little ridiculous to me bad feelings or not support Ohio tracks or watch them disappear

trevor145

PR Addict

What? I can't drop a little friendly elbow on the people that drug me and my organization through the mud.
Come on...
And an ass? Just being real. Not really politically correct.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
The CRA drug, and is dragging themselves down. Being stupid and making stupid comments like that are the reason the OMA was started (at least the way I see it). I for one am glad Jason bailed and got this whole other thing rolling.

Vet261

PR Addict
There will be a one moto throwback bike class race during quad intermission. More details to come.

Ready to provide details yet? I doubt I can make it down there until Saturday night or Sunday morning but would certainly try to get my 1984 RM out there for this.

trevor145

PR Addict
The CRA drug, and is dragging themselves down. Being stupid and making stupid comments like that are the reason the OMA was started (at least the way I see it). I for one am glad Jason bailed and got this whole other thing rolling.

Sorry if the truth hurts.