Malvern....The Battle Draws Near

Hause#0

PR Addict
Well that was short lived. Gave away my popcorn.

Anyway, cant wait to race round 2. Ive decided Im going to take some male hormone supplements, 2- 5 hour energy drinks and some monster before each moto to try and keep up with Hause.
I'm really looking forward to this event too. Gonna be a blast! But if Doug Flinner, Shaeffer, Pape, Opliger or even Rogers decide to show... We will be battling for like 10th place! Ha ha I really thought getting older would make the racing easier! WRONG!

Zman

PR Addict
OH, If you want to know if you are doing things right as a promoter, check out my above post.

We are all driving 5 hours from our favorite track to race the Battle. (Z Man is always normal x 3, so he is like 15 hours drive)
All I need now is a football field for me and the Vet Posse to park.
Blahaaa...no limits for drives, but even with Canada for the week.. We will drive straight back through the night to support our local tracks. Once the Transcan is over.. We intend to hit as many of our local tracks as we can...plus if you have not followed KTM Contingency is up for grabs at many of them!

kawi330

PR Member
I thought the CRA vs OMA threads were over about a year ago. Why did this shot just come out of the blue?

Why can't people just race their favorite tracks regardless of whether they are OMA, CRA, AMA or whatever. However the CRA or OMA shakes out, well, will speak for itself. Can't we all just get along?
How can you race it if its canceled

Double D

PR Founding Father
I am worried about getting a parking spot late Saturday Night, You think the race at Red Bud is competetive!? Wait till you see Camron and I rubbing RV fenders all the way from RB into your parkinglot fighting for a spot... ha ha Red Bud to Malvern 5 hours flat.........

Oh just come John, you know you won't regret it!!
He just doesn't want to miss an episode of Bubba's World.

How far is Malvern from Bubbas house anyway?

MalvernMX

Track update.
Looking at the radar last night it appeared that northern Ohio had some storms roll through. We did not get any rain here.