Malvern....The Battle Draws Near

image.jpg

That's a great pic ritZ! Feel bad for that guy. I'd imagine he's more sore than I thought I was at work today. No more complaining about it for me!!

20035010143_14bd2a0636_k.jpg

This picture sums up the first 2.5 laps of our 2nd +25 moto. What a blast. Something about riding with faster riders n not worrying that they're gonna try to kill u makes it way more fun. Alex was making that 125 move for sure and woulda passed me had he not bobbled. I was the slower rider in his way who contributed to his bobble. Fun day at the races for sure.

wow, just looked at the results from the Malvern battle race. I can not believe how small the Vet rider count was in 30, and 40 plus. We get more riders than that to dirt country and DMC on a normal basis. Now I will say there were some faster guys there for sure, but I can not believe that there are not 30 guys on a gate in 40 plus at Malvern.

Anyone have any thoughts why the crowd would be so small at such a great race?

25+ some great, close racing.

#901 2-1
#463 3-2
#186 1-5
#649 4-3

Fyi that looks like TWO AMA officials not only at OMA event but with riding gear on putting show.

One of those top 4 guys was on a 10 year 1-2-5, he's crazy.

Fun day.

wow, just looked at the results from the Malvern battle race. I can not believe how small the Vet rider count was in 30, and 40 plus. We get more riders than that to dirt country and DMC on a normal basis. Now I will say there were some faster guys there for sure, but I can not believe that there are not 30 guys on a gate in 40 plus at Malvern.

Anyone have any thoughts why the crowd would be so small at such a great race?
Vet Fest at Red Bud.

20035010143_14bd2a0636_k.jpg

This picture sums up the first 2.5 laps of our 2nd +25 moto. What a blast. Something about riding with faster riders n not worrying that they're gonna try to kill u makes it way more fun. Alex was making that 125 move for sure and woulda passed me had he not bobbled. I was the slower rider in his way who contributed to his bobble. Fun day at the races for sure.

Yeah 25+ was a fun class. Being pushed to go fast the whole race is nice. I tend to slack off if no one is up my a¿# ! Good ride Meister and Alex! Hope to see you both at BC.

Thanks dude. You were scootin. It was all I had to try n keep ya on the gas. Lol. Not sure if I can make BC yet or not. Hope so cuz I had a blast riding down there a couple weeks ago.. I still think that picture is pretty awesome, even if I am looking at my front fender for some reason.. Lol prolly duckin' the 450 roost..

So out of curiosity I looked at the open C class results, I didnt see any DQ for the first few guys or so jumping the table to table in the race.

Back