Malvern....The Battle Draws Near

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
image.jpg

That's a great pic ritZ! Feel bad for that guy. I'd imagine he's more sore than I thought I was at work today. No more complaining about it for me!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
20035010143_14bd2a0636_k.jpg

This picture sums up the first 2.5 laps of our 2nd +25 moto. What a blast. Something about riding with faster riders n not worrying that they're gonna try to kill u makes it way more fun. Alex was making that 125 move for sure and woulda passed me had he not bobbled. I was the slower rider in his way who contributed to his bobble. Fun day at the races for sure.

John250

PR Founding Father
wow, just looked at the results from the Malvern battle race. I can not believe how small the Vet rider count was in 30, and 40 plus. We get more riders than that to dirt country and DMC on a normal basis. Now I will say there were some faster guys there for sure, but I can not believe that there are not 30 guys on a gate in 40 plus at Malvern.

Anyone have any thoughts why the crowd would be so small at such a great race?

team186

PR Member
25+ some great, close racing.

#901 2-1
#463 3-2
#186 1-5
#649 4-3

Fyi that looks like TWO AMA officials not only at OMA event but with riding gear on putting show.

One of those top 4 guys was on a 10 year 1-2-5, he's crazy.

Fun day.

Original44

PR Addict
wow, just looked at the results from the Malvern battle race. I can not believe how small the Vet rider count was in 30, and 40 plus. We get more riders than that to dirt country and DMC on a normal basis. Now I will say there were some faster guys there for sure, but I can not believe that there are not 30 guys on a gate in 40 plus at Malvern.

Anyone have any thoughts why the crowd would be so small at such a great race?
Vet Fest at Red Bud.

Jhamilton463

PR Member
20035010143_14bd2a0636_k.jpg

This picture sums up the first 2.5 laps of our 2nd +25 moto. What a blast. Something about riding with faster riders n not worrying that they're gonna try to kill u makes it way more fun. Alex was making that 125 move for sure and woulda passed me had he not bobbled. I was the slower rider in his way who contributed to his bobble. Fun day at the races for sure.

Yeah 25+ was a fun class. Being pushed to go fast the whole race is nice. I tend to slack off if no one is up my a¿# ! Good ride Meister and Alex! Hope to see you both at BC.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Thanks dude. You were scootin. It was all I had to try n keep ya on the gas. Lol. Not sure if I can make BC yet or not. Hope so cuz I had a blast riding down there a couple weeks ago.. I still think that picture is pretty awesome, even if I am looking at my front fender for some reason.. Lol prolly duckin' the 450 roost..

hershey

PR Elite
So out of curiosity I looked at the open C class results, I didnt see any DQ for the first few guys or so jumping the table to table in the race.