Malvern....The Battle Draws Near

Meister

PR Founding Father
Didn't Jason take the Rogers family to a cra/hand event not long ago? Just sayin..
Comin to race the battle this weekend Trevor?

jrminiquad

PR Addict
I thought the CRA vs OMA threads were over about a year ago. Why did this shot just come out of the blue?

Why can't people just race their favorite tracks regardless of whether they are OMA, CRA, AMA or whatever. However the CRA or OMA shakes out, well, will speak for itself. Can't we all just get along?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They get along just fine. It's biased trolls that pitch things out of control. (not personally aimed at anyone) We all buy both memberships. I race both CRA and OMA as do many others.

So, gate fees.....and parking....?

Nick46

PR Addict
I added a section that constituted a new flagger this year...
I forgot to complain about it though.
Maybe you could have focused on the track you stole away from the CRA that cancelled a race this weekend.
Premier? ? ?
Not in my book.
I'm sure you'll crush it next weekend though.
Talk about a hijacked thread---- for the record going with the OMA was MY choice! What the hell is wrong with some of you people, you need to get a life. See you all at the Battle!

MalvernMX

I added a section that constituted a new flagger this year...
I forgot to complain about it though.
Maybe you could have focused on the track you stole away from the CRA that cancelled a race this weekend.
Premier? ? ?
Not in my book.
I'm sure you'll crush it next weekend though.

I was not complaining. Sorry if it came across that way, I was just kind of making fun of myself. Oh well. Gate fee is $15 for the weekend. Yes, we have the line painting/parking staff lined up. Will post throw back stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I thought the CRA vs OMA threads were over about a year ago. Why did this shot just come out of the blue?

Why can't people just race their favorite tracks regardless of whether they are OMA, CRA, AMA or whatever. However the CRA or OMA shakes out, well, will speak for itself. Can't we all just get along?

Exactly. I think we are over all the drama crap. On a side note, I met Dave Hand this past weekend. He seemed like a nice guy, I didn't see any fangs, (KIDDING=LOL). I wish I had a vac truck after talking with him. Jason and I talk about this kind of stuff all the time, people will race wherever they like to go. Maybe they have raced somewhere for 20 years. Whether the track is lame or off the charts by todays standards, they still race it. I think our job is to put on the best event possible. That's our focus, we don't look around, we race forward.

So on to Battle. I got 2 of my kids on the big track tonight after I fixed it, they conquered the whole track and burned 4 laps each. They are ready for their first race ever at the Battle Vern! New racers loaded in the chute for Saturday.

MalvernMX

Ok, the throwback statement was referring to times past where there was a more limited class structure. At quad intermission we are going to run a one moto race for the following classes. 50cc open, 65cc open, 85/ super mini open and big bike open. These are free classes and are open to all who practiced earlier that day. Classes are limited to the first 40 entry's. These classes serve two purposes beyond the entertainment value, a thank you for coming to spend the weekend with us and also giving the quad racers a bit of a breather between there motos.

Pit riding, we say no pit riding at our night seires but for the most part let it slide. With us all packed in at the Battle there is just no room for this. We are going to limit pit vehicles to 16 years and older. Parents I need your help, please just leave the kids pit bikes at home. Bring there bicycles, Saturday evening every child that brings their bicycle up to signup will be given glo necklace and we are going to have a pit parade right before fireworks.

Vet261

PR Addict
So I have family stuff going on Thurs/Fri/Sat morning (which is why I can't go to Red Bud Vet Fest).

I really want to drive down to Malvern with the camper Saturday evening and stay over and race Sunday. Think I will be able to park somewhere Sat evening with my camper? Or am I better off coming Sunday morning with my small trailer?

Double D

PR Founding Father
OH, If you want to know if you are doing things right as a promoter, check out my above post.

We are all driving 5 hours from our favorite track to race the Battle. (Z Man is always normal x 3, so he is like 15 hours drive)
All I need now is a football field for me and the Vet Posse to park.

hershey

PR Elite
Excited! Austin and I will be there racing, Im making the trek from Red Bud as well this year. Going to give Hause#0 a little breathing room this round. Im going to be too tired to battle like Chillitown!

trevor145

PR Addict
Exactly. I think we are over all the drama crap. On a side note, I met Dave Hand this past weekend. He seemed like a nice guy, I didn't see any fangs, (KIDDING=LOL). I wish I had a vac truck after talking with him. Jason and I talk about this kind of stuff all the time, people will race wherever they like to go. Maybe they have raced somewhere for 20 years. Whether the track is lame or off the charts by todays standards, they still race it. I think our job is to put on the best event possible. That's our focus, we don't look around, we race forward.

Sorry, i didn't get the cease fire memo... my bad.
I thought this board liked that kind of banter. A little smack talk here, a little hijack there, you know, just trying to keep the place alive. Get you guys to like me. Geeze. I didn't mean to get jrminiquad guys panties in such a bunch.
My comments weren't from the CRA. Not even me as a track owner, just a past participant. Believe me, I wish things were like they were in 2005 at an OIR race day. I would have been there.
Anyway, no hard feelings. Just rip a tear off and keep it pinned forward.
Am I gonna get any pot stirring points or what?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Sorry, i didn't get the cease fire memo... my bad.
I thought this board liked that kind of banter. A little smack talk here, a little hijack there, you know, just trying to keep the place alive. Get you guys to like me. Geeze. I didn't mean to get jrminiquad guys panties in such a bunch.
My comments weren't from the CRA. Not even me as a track owner, just a past participant. Believe me, I wish things were like they were in 2005 at an OIR race day. I would have been there.
Anyway, no hard feelings. Just rip a tear off and keep it pinned forward.
Am I gonna get any pot stirring points or what?

Cease fire, you win.

hershey

PR Elite
Well that was short lived. Gave away my popcorn.

Anyway, cant wait to race round 2. Ive decided Im going to take some male hormone supplements, 2- 5 hour energy drinks and some monster before each moto to try and keep up with Hause.

John250

PR Founding Father
Lets see yesterday I tweaked my back, then in moto two cased a triple on the first lap.....Now not being able to walk because of my back is not enough, my already sore ankle, is now killing me to walk on it. Yep, I will be in great shape to race if I can even make it.