5th annual Moto Mayhem

Fox has new goggles. Similar to the $1,000,000 Oakley's that are out.. Much cheaper though.

WRONG!!!!!

Had my car trailer behind the truck one day, got a flat and couldnt get it off. Called the AMA roadside assistance ....... was told since it wasnt a motorcycle related trailer it wasnt covered. Last year when I called to add Ayla and make a family membership out of the 2 we have I asked about the trailer incident. I was told it should have been covered. Who knows, obviously not every one at the AMA...... oh and by the way , they never processed my family membership so Ayla still doesnt have a card. It just goes to prove to me that they dont know what they are doing in there.

Hmm. Well I was in my hoopty 273,000 mile Lexus es300.(that i bought in college for 7k with 100,00 miles) Brake pedal went to the floor. They sent me out a tow. No questions asked. No dirtbikes around. No dortbike related stickers, vanity plates. Nothing. Just my Lexus.$690 later she's good for another 160,000 I hope. Lol

Can someone inform me as to what all I will need for this weekend to register. Do I need to be an OMA member, buy a transponder, etc. Anything else along those lines?

Ama, oma and rent a transponder.
I bought mine and it paid for itself at least 10 times now and I love it

$20. $120 cash deposit. You get 100 back when you turn it in. Or something I can't rememeber. Maybe it's $15 with cash and $20 for credit. Credit card is easiest way. They charge your card. Then credit it when you return it on Sunday.

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR lap times after your practice sessions. Then change up your lines for next oractice and you really see how it affects your laps and how you stack up against the competition. Such an awesome tool.

We're ready!! Hope to see everyone in Chillicothe for some MAYHEM!!

Attachments

• IMG_20151015_223428.jpg
    IMG_20151015_223428.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 126
Do I need all of that for practice on Saturday? I haven't even rode in 3 months so I'm skeptical about racing without ever being on that track....

Track looks absolutely beautiful this morning. Had a record breaking Friday attendance with admissions and camping. Practice will begin at 9, if you're in first group get up there at 8:50. Custom Power Sports fan zone tent will have projectors on all day along with heat!!! Quad race along with PW oil inj bikes will be starting race practice at 3:30. Tons of Halloween activities this evening along with a professional fire works show around halftime of Buckeyes game. I have over 60 paid or volunteer workers on premise today. We are doing our best to make operations run smoothly but we could still use your help with trouble issues. Please report problems or idiots to myself or office. We have a mass text alert system that you can sign up for. We will be giving updates all day long. Text the message @ctmx to the number 81010 to subscribe for the updates. If you can't make it down I'd still encourage you to watch lap times online. We have 8 photographers onsite along with Vurb Moto. Should be no shortage of pictures or videos. Once again, to report a problem today preferably text me, Jeremy 740-701-3675 or visit front office. Oh, and we will have a propane filling station set up from 9-3. Its up near front gate. Go to front gate with tanks and they will call someone to fill them up.

Back