Round 8 at Georgia Dome

loneranger171

PR Addict
What happened to Stewart that he was in 14th place did he go down? I realize this was his first race back but like I said b4 guy probably should just retire now b4 wrecking his melon anymore... Always been a fan just don't really want to see anything tragic happen to the guy

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Classless move. He clearly tried to keep from getting lapped. Maybe "moved over" one line but if the roles would been reversed (like 10 years ago). Stewy and Daddy Stew would have had a cow.
Always said the sport is better with him. I may be wrong now

Double D

PR Founding Father
Just re watched it 50 time JS7 is an a hole, Weimar and 3 other bikes had no problems getting out of the way.
Within a half a lap. JS7 has more laps taking out riders than Canard.

And he did not hold the inside, he drifted right which is what spooked MM. Dick move.
If it was not a dick move than he is riding over his head.

Bubba should have rolled the whoops and let them by.

Did you hear MM mechanic , thanking bubba the blocker for costing him the race?

I was not a fan now a hater... Thank you.

Was there saw it first hand (better view from fox sports). He was totally trying to keep from getting lapped. No I don't know what he was thinking in that moment and don't need to. He was not in jeopardy of losing a position just becoming a lapper. Total selfish move and someone our sport is better without.

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba could have let them by on the straight away before the finish line. He had gotten the Blue flag several times. Must be the concussion, and maybe it was foggy and he did not know the blue flag was for him. Or perhaps he knew it was two KTMs and he was not gonna be lapped by them. you make the call.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
At first I thought it was a dick move, but then after the replay, JS7 gave them every opportunity to pass and held his line. He could've not went do high in the corner, but he gave MM room and he made the mistake on the triple. If he would have landed it, we probably wouldn't even be talking about this. Well, John259 would be, but the rest of us wouldn't be...

In an amateur race this might be different, but these guys are the top pros. MM should have made the pass no issue. I feel bad for MM as he should have won, but he wasn't in the lead because everyone laid down in front of him... He lost because he made a mistake. Great save to bring home 2nd though. Too bad he didn't use those skills up the corner before...

Double D

PR Founding Father
Bull$---t, JS7 was racing them. He should have moved over on the long start straight or in the whoops, and tucked deep in the inside where he was blocking 5 and 25.

Take if from a guy that knows a little bit about being lapped. I know plenty of turns prior too, and make sure I am out of Grewe's way! and the other fast VET guys.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bull$---t, JS7 was racing them. He should have moved over on the long start straight or in the whoops, and tucked deep in the inside where he was blocking 5 and 25.

Take if from a guy that knows a little bit about being lapped. I know plenty of turns prior too, and make sure I am out of Grewe's way! and the other fast VET guys.
Yeah, but Stewy doesn't get lapped all that much and is a pro at it. I definitely do not think he was racing them or he wouldn't have been lapped...

MX099

PR Addict
Maybe it was payback for flying into the turn like he owned the place and smashing into him in A1.

Tom

PR Elite
12801215_10150637294149955_7789958963866542410_n.jpg
10660103_10150637294139955_6768913694245207833_n.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
He also , after this photo, let them BOTH by before the jump. MM was ahead of JS7 before he took off of the triple...by far. He singled the first jump and then tripled the next three. JS7 did nothing wrong. The rules state to hold your line on a blue flag, NOT pull over. He followed the rules. Like the shot shows, he couldnt go in our out, team KTM was surrounding him.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Does noone notice how slow he was going until team KTM got up behind him? Then he decided he wanted to ride like he was racing!

this is my point. im not a js 7 hater and i dont feel 100% strongly in either way that he was or was not in the wrong, however i feel like he did pick it up a LOT after they got by him. And what do those pics show? He got the blue flag before that and should have been out of their way, a good ways before that corner!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hell yea he did. He was cruising. Then basically tripled back to the lead. Took off like a rocket. When he did that I was like wow. Dick.
How do you know he didn't do that triple every lap? He held his line. Sure, he could have stopped and maybe had one of them land on him, then where we at?

That second pic shows right here MM mistake. His missed his line. Not because of JS7, just because he made a mistake...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
He did do it. If you're supposed to get outta the way of the race....then don't triple that. That was a hard rhythm. I thought he was cruising and letting them by but then he shot off like rocket.

Double D

PR Founding Father
So if Hershey's brother JS7 was not racing 5 and 25. Why did JS7 look back at them a couple turns back then not move over?
Read some of MM stuff or listen to his post race interviews, where MM said he looked back at them and thought he was going to yield like the other 10 or so riders they lapped.

Dick move.