CTMX Battle for Ohio Round 2 July 15th-17th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
How does the free bike wash station work at Chillitown work? Do we bring our own pressure washer to it or are several availabe to use at the site. I Pre-registered today and also paid for 2 admissions to get thru the gate. What does the Chillitown gate guy need to see so I don't get charged again at the gate, anyone know? One last question....are the transponders an easy step or is it a lengthy process to get one.....(rental for the day)
Transponders are a quick process. We provide power washers to use but you will need your own stand. You can bring your receipt or tell them your name you registered under.

Team MMR

PR Addict
Look I'm not disputing the costs of other sports. My four daughters are UCI Road Racers their bikes are equal to 450's in cost. But why are we adding more costs for the thrill of the experience?
Why am I the only one with alligator arms?
And yes, if your wondering that's 8 total.

HOLY COW!!!!! Sounds like you shouldve found a hobby outside the bedroom lol

mxbigd17

PR Member
ok....this sounds like an event of "Be there or be Square" proportions. Is Chillitown a somewhat easy layout to get down during practice or are there massive jumps that take some B-alls! to conquer? I can't make it Saturday but will be there Sunday for my 40+ debut...hahahaha! Can't believe I just said that....40+ geeesh!

Team MMR

PR Addict
ok....this sounds like an event of "Be there or be Square" proportions. Is Chillitown a somewhat easy layout to get down during practice or are there massive jumps that take some B-alls! to conquer? I can't make it Saturday but will be there Sunday for my 40+ debut...hahahaha! Can't believe I just said that....40+ geeesh!

New layout isnt hard to get down really. One big jump but i seen 85s hit it at the LLAQ

hershey

PR Elite
New layout isnt hard to get down really. One big jump but i seen 85s hit it at the LLAQ

Haha, only 1 of them. If I remember correctly all the A class riders werent either.

Asking about tough is a relative question, while I believe all but that jump are not very difficult, there are riders that thought 2 or 3 other jumps were difficult as well. And some who thought they all are.

For the average B ( and all but the last 3 C class riders that arent cherry picking) all but the new big jump are not something you should have trouble with. I dont know your skill level so judge yourself from there.

Even if you think its difficult it really isnt and even so it is more than worth the trip down. Its a fantastic facility and one of , if not THE, best race event in Ohio to attend.

stumpy823

PR Member
Leaving after work from here in North Carolina tomorrow. Drive to Columbus to get my camper from Robinson's pulling in Friday at 4 race ready. Or maybe party ready hahahaha

mxbigd17

PR Member
I guess Kenworthy's, Wild Wilderness, Bar to Bar in KY would be tracks hard to learn in 4 laps. With the responses, it doesn't seem like it's going to be hard to learn if only one iffy jump exist. One site lap.....then its twist the damn throttle off! Ok, sounds easy. Who on here is racing 30 and 40+ this Sunday?

stumpy823

PR Member
I guess Kenworthy's, Wild Wilderness, Bar to Bar in KY would be tracks hard to learn in 4 laps. With the responses, it doesn't seem like it's going to be hard to learn if only one iffy jump exist. One site lap.....then its twist the damn throttle off! Ok, sounds easy. Who on here is racing 30 and 40+ this Sunday?
I will be