Lorettas 2016 -- Who are the Heavy Hitters?

Vet261

PR Addict
As a spectator, who are the guys/gals/kids to watch this year? Any autographs I should seek out in preparation for them being a future SX/MX superstar?

I was expecting more from bruceb. He's the amatuer aficionado...who else Bruce??
I will have more. I am on the road on Mondays, and just posted the obvious one while grabbing a sandwich on the way home.
bruce
I don't think he will win but I know I will be cheering for Vince Luhovey Jr in the 250 A/B all stars for the sole reason I don't want a cherry picking a- rider to win the class.

watch for Mitchell Zaremba in 9-11 85 and 65 10-11.
Also for Trevor Maley in mini sr 1 and 2. I have high hopes for both these boys.
Not just because I train the two of them but because of their ability, heart, and potential. I know the boys can bring some strong representation back to Ohio.

Not sure if he is still riding, but Ryder Defrancesca (SP?) should be in the mini classes still somewhere. He has been stellar for years at that level.

Not sure if he is still riding, but Ryder Defrancesca (SP?) should be in the mini classes still somewhere. He has been stellar for years at that level.
Ryder will be a podium threat in the 65cc 7-11 and 65 cc 10-11 ltd classes. My pick in both classes will be Hunter Yoder from Menifee, CA. He (Yoder) finished 3rd and 2nd in the same classes last year at the ranch, behind Vohland and LeBlanc. Vohland has moved to 85's full time, LeBlanc will be racing a 65 and an 85 at the ranch....I give the edge to Yoder.
bruce

I don't keep up with a lot of the amatures, but how's the Deegan boy looking?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I don't keep up with a lot of the amatures, but how's the Deegan boy looking?
He will be in 65cc 7-9 ltd and 65cc 7-11. Title threat in 7-9, possible top 5 in 7-11, and definite winner if they have a 7-11 freestyle contest.
The 65cc 7-11 is shaping up to be a class to watch: Cochran, Deegan, DiFrancesco, Ferry, LeBlanc, and Yoder all have to be considered threats to win a moto.
bruce

Last edited:
And Fauser in the 50cc , He is an extremely fast and fluid rider.

and consistent, I am not sure if he has lost a race on the fitty this year, including sweeping 3 area qualifiers, 1 regional qualifier, and most recently round 2 of the battle of Ohio.
He is my pick in the 51cc 7-8 ltd class.

bruce

I'm at Club MX this week visiting my fiancé and riding. Cameron Macadoo looks good as does Tanner Stack. Gosh, there are so many fast kids training here it's crazy. Also Crown looks fast, but he's not Makadoo fast.

Macadoo and Stack are sponsored by Tony Alessi and Motoconcepts. I know it's like there home here, but they run faster than Brayton or Alessi many days.

In the Schoolboy 2 and 250B my pick is Jordon Bailey. The kid is riding for Pro Circuit and won 3 classes at Mammoth this year.

I will see your Jordan Bailey and raise you a Garrett Marchbanks....Team Green/Monster racer AND in the Kawasaki commercial during the pro mx races.

Back