Lorettas 2016 -- Who are the Heavy Hitters?

Macadoo was hurt today at ClubMX. Broken ribs and there not sure about the shoulder. He was on track to ride on the MCR team with Alessi and whoever they sign next year.
Bummer for everyone at ClubMX. The kid kept Forkner honest at Daytona this year. Actually lead most races over Forkner till the last lap.

McAdoo posted on Instagram that he is still going to give LL a shot. (Fractured humerus and a couple of ribs in the crash). WOW. I just found another to cheer for (after Pennington).
bruce

I was wondering the same thing. Guys ruse injured and would smoke me if I was healthy. Its been a month since my shoulder issue and I'm still not even thinking about riding. Damn kids and their rock n roll music.

And Bubba pulls off because he has biliisters or in his own video he said he was tired. If I am Mike webb, I find me a rider with desire to race!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

need something to get pitracer talking. Damn, in the middle of a national season and no one post for three days. nothing like Bubba or the C class to get people talking.

need something to get pitracer talking. Damn, in the middle of a national season and no one post for three days. nothing like Bubba or the C class to get people talking.

You should have been on here Tuesday! All kinds of excitement! Then JO goes home!

McAdoo posted on Instagram that he is still going to give LL a shot. (Fractured humerus and a couple of ribs in the crash). WOW. I just found another to cheer for (after Pennington).
bruce

Yup, my fiance is gonna be there with the whole crew helping him out. Do you know how to spell driven?? AH, I think that's McAadoo's middle name. Wish I was young and full of it again.

Do you know how to spell driven?? AH, I think that's McAadoo's middle name. Wish I was young and full of it again.
I have been amazed at the determination shown by some of the guys at the ranch. Benny Bloss, two years ago, dropping out of one class and finishing 2nd in 450B ltd after slicing his foot in the creek. As a side note, DO NOT go into the creek barefoot, there are some sharp rocks on the bottom.
And Kyle Peters finished his career at the ranch competing with 2 cracked vertebrae from an earlier crash, winning 250A over Justin Bogle.
From what I hear, there is a lot riding on your performance at the ranch and it is amazing what some of the guys (and ladies) endure to finish.
I will be cheering for McAdoo, just cheering a little more for Jayce.

bruce

McAdoo did well with all the broken bones, but many others didn't. Lots of heavy hitters went down with a bad moto all ready.

lots of weather though......

Sorry to interrupt and actually talk about motocross on here.....
Cool to go back through and look at all the predictions and how they worked out. Some were spot on! Looks like some beers are owed as well.

Reynard on the 125 was crazy in +25. I saw him after the DNF and asked him what happened, he said topend rebuilt after 2nd moto and in the third moto the cylinder "came loose." I'd hate to be the wrench having that to remember.

Nice job to all down there, always a great time and sorry to see it come to an end. We found a great parking spot, all the way in the back. I think most people overlook this as "too far away." We were in an all grass area up on a little plateau about 3-4 ft higher than all the rest of the area. High and dry all week in the torrential rains. It was like our own little culdesac back there that people didn't know about. Overloaded with swag again, gotta sort through it all tonight and figure out how to use my new GoPro Session they hooked us up with on the last day when tearing down. RockyMountainMC giveaways were awesome as well! Can't wait to go back!

Mine was off...Kobusch (super mini) got concussed in a huge first turn pile up and messed up his chances....

Was watching Reynard on the broadcast on the 125 and watching him just pick riders off left and right as he was coming through the pack in typical Reynard smooth style. He doesn't look like he is even trying but he is going so smooth and fast that he is passing and getting away from everyone.

OH, almost forgot about this move --- Suzuki mini racer Nico Capps messed up his ankle on the rope swing into the creek BEFORE the event even began. Watched the racing on crutches.

Also we talked to Malcolm Stewart several times -- for the really muddy 2nd 65cc moto I was near the starting gate to help Zman and Mitchy....Malcolm walked by and I joked and said "hey Mitch maybe Malcolm will race your moto for you" and he turned and laughed and then fist bumped Mitch and said good luck.

We spent some time talking to Jeremy McGrath at the Kawasaki dinner -- he was super cool. Kari actually walked up to him and said "hey aren't you that guy that was on Friends once?" He laughed and told us stories about being on the show, funny. He said the hardest part of that is that the people in the background can't make any noise, so they have to pretend to be talking and such. I told him it still looks funny so see him on a green bike and he goes "dude it's been 3 years now! But for a while it looked really funny to see a green front fender when I was riding"...........

That's just one example of how cool LL is -- there are all these mega-stars there just hanging out. RC, Reed, Sebastian Tortelli, Ferry, Webb, Savatgy, etc. They are just walking around and you go right up and talk to them like any other dude. I told RC he needs to be out there racing Reynard on a 125 and he said "NO WAY!"

Davey Coombs was walking the track picking up used tear-offs. Timmy Coombs was driving around collecting garbage in a truck. I know these people (MXsports) take a lot of flak online, but in person they are really nice people.

Also a highlight was actually seeing Loretta Lynn at the opening ceremony. That was really cool.

That was a beautiful thing to watch.
Never even sets anyone up - just picks a different line and keeps the momentum.

The track this year lent itself to Great racing. Guys were making passes (and getting passed) everywhere!!

Yea Reynard looks like he is joy riding in the all the mxp videos. So smooth. Vince karnow was always like that. Didn't really look fast but he was moving.

Back