Lorettas 2016 -- Who are the Heavy Hitters?

I will see your Jordan Bailey and raise you a Garrett Marchbanks....Team Green/Monster racer AND in the Kawasaki commercial during the pro mx races.
1 and 2 right there. Went to dinner with Jordan and his dad they are great people. That's why I'm hoping it's Jordan all the way.

and consistent, I am not sure if he has lost a race on the fitty this year, including sweeping 3 area qualifiers, 1 regional qualifier, and most recently round 2 of the battle of Ohio.
He is my pick in the 51cc 7-8 ltd class.

bruce
Thank you ! I will try my best to bring a title back to Northeast.

I'd be surprised if Luke Fauser isn't a title contender in his 50cc 7-8 division.
Want to give a personal shout out to both Trevor Maley and Klay Prager, both whom will be representing Ohio and Crash-N-Burn Moto at the ranch in two classes!

1 and 2 right there. Went to dinner with Jordan and his dad they are great people. That's why I'm hoping it's Jordan all the way.
I am sure they are good people but Jonathan got to hang out with Marchbanks and his little brother a while back and I spoke with their mother and they seemed to be great people as well. So, it sounds like either way they are both coming from good families and are phenomenal riders. Should be great racing!!!! Also, "good luck" to all the local riders. I think we have some real good ones heading down to the ranch.

Marchbanks is the real deal. Saw him at Club until Kawasaki signed him to a big bucks 6 year deal and he went to Jeanie's Camp. Early this year.

Yeah, he's a man child. He's really talented. Club always talked about him being the next RV2. He has unshakable confidence.

Marchbanks is the real deal. Saw him at Club until Kawasaki signed him to a big bucks 6 year deal and he went to Jeanie's Camp. Early this year.

Yeah, he's a man child. He's really talented. Club always talked about him being the next RV2. He has unshakable confidence.

One of my favorite GoPro video of Marchbanks vs. Papi. It has Papi's GoPro and then switches to Marchbanks when he goes by. Marchbanks gets an awful start and has to battle thru for the win. Good stuff!

One of my favorite GoPro video of Marchbanks vs. Papi. It has Papi's GoPro and then switches to Marchbanks when he goes by. Marchbanks gets an awful start and has to battle thru for the win. Good stuff!
It is one of my all time favorite video's and so cool when it switched from one rider to the other. And your right he picked off many riders, not to mention this is years old, he is only faster now. I also love his lines, he loves to rail the outside line of the turns and doesn't follow behind anyone. Phenom!!!

Schoolboy 2 should be the best race at the ranch. Will be fun to watch. Still picking Jordon Bailey for the title.

Back