Lorettas 2016 -- Who are the Heavy Hitters?

As a spectator, who are the guys/gals/kids to watch this year?
The guys to watch have already been discussed, Marchbanks and Reynolds, these 2 are the closest to "the next big thing", which I don't think anyone wants to be labeled since AC made his advancement into the pro ranks. For a change, I think the pro classes will be exciting to watch and may have the fastest lap of the week (Chase Sexton). I think the title will come down to Sexton and Taft, Sexton has had issues with starts and "keeping it together" over his amateur career and could allow Taft to surprise a few. If Sexton pulls the holeshot(s) and doesn't have a brain-fart expect him to leave with the Horizon Award. The battle for the final podium spot has Cantrell, Mosiman, McAdoo, Cooper, Pennington, and Locurcio in the 250a. Add Surratt and Byrne to the pro sport class and the battle becomes more exciting.

If you are not busy during the 250A/B all star motos, fell free to join me in cheering for Vincent Luhovy Jr. Although I earlier said he probably won't beat the A riders in the class, I think he may pull it off. His competition will be Cody Gray and Enzo Lopes.

bruce

Zaremba and Maley and a couple other kids out at tvland killing it today. Fun to watch them. Really cool to see how good whitcraft as an instructor. Haven't seen him since super mini days.
Thanks Georgie.. For kind words and running the gate for the boys..good team effort!

You can't rule out Brandon Hartranft in the open pro sport and 250 A classes! One of the nicest and modest kids around, he has some serious skills.

Macadoo was hurt today at ClubMX. Broken ribs and there not sure about the shoulder. He was on track to ride on the MCR team with Alessi and whoever they sign next year.

Bummer for everyone at ClubMX. The kid kept Forkner honest at Daytona this year. Actually lead most races over Forkner till the last lap.

We are actually hashing that out today. Not entirely sure yet.bim still trying to get someone to work Monday August 1st for me. If I can get that switch I'm good for Sunday - Wednesday

Seven Henderson, who races a lot in Ohio, has a really good shot at a top 5 in the 50 4-6 limited.

Ohio is also well represented in the 50 4-6 special limited.

Seven Henderson, who races a lot in Ohio, has a really good shot at a top 5 in the 50 4-6 limited.

Ohio is also well represented in the 50 4-6 special limited.

Off topic, but I did a double take on your profile picture. You look weird to me on a yellow bike haha

Back