St Louis SX

Better look at thoser lap times again, 2 laps prior to the reed deal tomac started to pull away again.

Double douche bag, anyway .... Lincoln trail or what?

You realize the reed deal was 3 laps ? It wasn't like a couple corners.....

They were close. Being held up by dickhead was suicide for dungey.

IMG_5838.PNG

Last edited:
Better look at thoser lap times again, 2 laps prior to the reed deal tomac started to pull away again.

Double douche bag, anyway .... Lincoln trail or what?

2 laps prior the gap was bigger it was down to 1.9 when he got to reed he was catching et

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

2 laps prior the gap was bigger it was down to 1.9 when he got to reed he was catching et

Nope, the lap prior or maybe it was 2 laps prior, ET pulled a half second on CG. Before that, yes, CG was catching him slowly.

Dungey was catching him if he could have made the pass we will never know but it was shaping up to be a hell of a race until reed got in the way... Man you really have it out for poor dungey

http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1765/S1F1RID.pdf

Check the lap times again. CG only bested ET on laps 8-13, 15 and then ET put on cruise control at the end when he had about a 10 sec lead or so that dwindled to 6.7 I think.

From lap times it appears CG caught CR on lap 21. Prior to that the two top guys were running within a half a second a lap of one another. So from lap 16-20 ET was faster than CG without Reed involved. And laps 17-18 looks like when ET hit Reed and the other lappers that slowed his pace too.

Got to love when lap sheets are proof in the pudding, CG wasnt going to catch ET, the closest he ever got was 1.7 sec back.

What I like was on Pulp Matthe's, TV didn't show it. Dungey puts his arm up like WTF. Reed's response, puts his hand up and points #1.
Can take that many ways. LOL

http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1765/S1F1RID.pdf

Check the lap times again. CG only bested ET on laps 8-13, 15 and then ET put on cruise control at the end when he had about a 10 sec lead or so that dwindled to 6.7 I think.

From lap times it appears CG caught CR on lap 21. Prior to that the two top guys were running within a half a second a lap of one another. So from lap 16-20 ET was faster than CG without Reed involved. And laps 17-18 looks like when ET hit Reed and the other lappers that slowed his pace too.

Got to love when lap sheets are proof in the pudding, CG wasnt going to catch ET, the closest he ever got was 1.7 sec back.

My guess would be dungey caught reed around lap 16 and was behind him for a few laps he was in the 53s the dropped it down to 52 after he got around reed but it was too late.. I will have to rewatch the main

Eh, dungey should've just stuck it up in there and passed him. He just followed him around and didn't even try to pass. It doesn't help that he was an ass in the heat race. Sometimes it comes back to bite you later. He deserved it.

Tomac went by RD like a dog shitting razor blades as soon as he caught him. Why was RD waiting for a broken yellow line to go around 22?
If you have killer instinct like RC or 7 did, you make things happen.

My guess would be dungey caught reed around lap 16 and was behind him for a few laps he was in the 53s the dropped it down to 52 after he got around reed but it was too late.. I will have to rewatch the main

Lap 18 CG was more than 2 sec a lap faster than Reed, that scenario doenst make sense. It would be good to see for sure what laps they were to see how bad the laps times suffered. There arent 3 bad lap times in a row I can see that make sense .

I don't care about the gap. Reed was in the way and was breaking the rules. Clear cut.
If a rider can get penalized in timed qualifiers (Craig) for booting someone out of the way. Then Crocodile Reedy needs to be hit hard in the wallet.
If it were up to me I would deport his ass for being a career dickhead.

And before you say it. I cant be deported for the same reason. I was born here. 'Mericia.

Tomac went by RD like a dog shitting razor blades as soon as he caught him. Why was RD waiting for a broken yellow line to go around 22?
If you have killer instinct like RC or 7 did, you make things happen.

Big difference was that Reed got off the line and waived Tomac by...no comparison to the BS he pulled on Dungey.

As stated before, when Dungey came up to lap Reed, Reed suddenly decided to be an azz and got on the gas to race someone who's battling for the lead (and championship) As CK1 has also mentioned, Reed broke the blue flag rules for several laps and I'm thinking Dungey was expecting Reed to be black flagged (as he should have been). You folks who think Dungey should have pulled an aggressive move on Reed seem to have no clue what goes through someone's mind who's battling for the championship and can't risk being taken out by someone like Reed who has nothing to lose at this point.

You folks who think Dungey should have pulled an aggressive move on Reed seem to have no clue what goes through someone's mind who's battling for the championship and can't risk being taken out by someone like Reed who has nothing to lose at this point.

And this is exactly why he WONT win this year. Do you think MC or RC ever thought this way? Is Tomac thinking that? NO, they all think about WINNING the championship. RC said it in a video once, " I dont know what it is, I think I just do what I have to when I have to do it" Dungey doesnt have that in him at all.

Big difference was that Reed got off the line and waived Tomac by...no comparison to the BS he pulled on Dungey.

As stated before, when Dungey came up to lap Reed, Reed suddenly decided to be an azz and got on the gas to race someone who's battling for the lead (and championship) As CK1 has also mentioned, Reed broke the blue flag rules for several laps and I'm thinking Dungey was expecting Reed to be black flagged (as he should have been). You folks who think Dungey should have pulled an aggressive move on Reed seem to have no clue what goes through someone's mind who's battling for the championship and can't risk being taken out by someone like Reed who has nothing to lose at this point.

I'm not talking about 22 moving for Tomac. I'm saying RD should of blew by Reed like Tomac blew by Dungey. That's what champions do. They don't wait three laps for someone to move over.

And this is exactly why he WONT win this year. Do you think MC or RC ever thought this way? Is Tomac thinking that? NO, they all think about WINNING the championship. RC said it in a video once, " I dont know what it is, I think I just do what I have to when I have to do it" Dungey doesnt have that in him at all.

Take a moment to watch the youtube vid above. Makes a good counterpoint to your point.

I'm not talking about 22 moving for Tomac. I'm saying RD should of blew by Reed like Tomac blew by Dungey. That's what champions do. They don't wait three laps for someone to move over.

Reed wasn't just "someone"....he was someone who stepped up his lap times as being lapped, broke the rules by ignoring blue flags and was also looking for some sort of revenge on Dungey. If you've not already done so, take some time to watch the vid above and see if you can see the point being made on this.

Back