87°68°
40%
SE 5 mph 64%

Sat

AUG 4 PM Thunderstorms
88°69°
50%
S 5 mph 67%

This is why we should race in the rain. You make it to the Ranch and your all but guaranteed to have at least one mud moto.
"Cool" temps for the week.
Lets do this.

yeah no word on what happened yet... bummer. hopefully it was mechanical and he didnt go down. he was having bike issues yesterday.

I’ve got a little bit of service here. I’m super pissed off.

I got up to 2nd and stayed in top 3 for majority of race. I tightened up a little bit and shuffled back to 6th maybe 7th.

On the last lap i stalled the bike around the billboard and couldn’t get the f*****g thing restarted. So i believe i was credited with like a 35th.

Lost a top 10 Moto, and it doesn’t sit very well with me.

As for Delbaso, i saw him down after the finished line before the step up. He looked fine pushing his own bike off with a few laps left.

Looks like Mercer was running up top and then had something happen.
ve gotibei

Grewe and Carsten battled it out! Davey Jones came in 17th. Nice ride. Lots of talent out there.

Hurricane Mills, TN 5 Day Weather
7:28 am CDT
Print
Day

Description
High / Low Precip Wind Humidity

Today

JUL 31 PM Thunderstorms
82°66°
40%
WSW 5 mph 74%

Wed

AUG 1 Mostly Cloudy
84°66°
20%
WNW 4 mph 72%

Thu

AUG 2 AM Thunderstorms
85°66°
50%
ENE 5 mph 69%

Fri

AUG 3 PM Thunderstorms
87°68°
40%
SE 5 mph 64%

Sat

AUG 4 PM Thunderstorms
88°69°
50%
S 5 mph 67%

This is why we should race in the rain. You make it to the Ranch and your all but guaranteed to have at least one mud moto.
"Cool" temps for the week.
Lets do this.
Thats why every one should race the
logo-1-1080x338.png
They race in the rain

bummer to hear mercer, you definitely had a good moto going. sucky for delbalso. hes got +25 coming up shortly, i hope he can get the bike sorted out before then. i think its at 1:00

Yea, luck helps at Loretta’s.

You were killin it Mercer don’t let it get ya down man. Looks like you’re in muddy remainder of the week. All hope not lost.

Delbalso was puking antifreeze in practice yesterday. Ktm did a top end and head gasket.....not sure what happened today. But the amatuersupport is awesome down there hopefully they get him back together ready for 25+

Bikes run hot down there, best thing to do if you have never been is get a high pressure radiator cap so it doesn’t blow off steam until it absolutely has too. Weak radiator caps are bad news there.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Yep. He doesn’t even look like he’s going fast. Just perfect old school form elbows up form and calculated. Damn Beauty to watch.

He was peering behind himself the last lap. Lookin for Renner. Next two motos gonna be sweet if renner gets better start

Back