Supercross Futures

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
As bad as I’d like to race Indy, I’m not sure if I want to put in that time and expense for 4 minutes of race time.
I feel like this is more of a “supercross experience” money grab than an actual race.

thats how i feel to and i just feel like it will add so much stress to a normally really fun weekend of going out of town, hanging out / partying w/ a bunch of friends, etc.. now i got to worry about hauling a bike around keeping stuff locked up parking a trailer somewhere downtown etc... idk. im still on the fence. i tried to create an account the other day just to see how full my classes were and it gave me an error and wouldnt let me sign up maybe that was a sign lol

John250

PR Founding Father
As bad as I’d like to race Indy, I’m not sure if I want to put in that time and expense for 4 minutes of race time.
I feel like this is more of a “supercross experience” money grab than an actual race.

Its definitely a money grab for sure. That's one reason Daytona is pretty good. I think you get a decent amount of track time. 4 or 5 laps of practice. 6 laps heats. 4 lap lcq and 8 lap mains. And while it is tamed down, it's still very rough and challenging

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Gonna be like a Concrete Highway if you’re NOT in Daytona beach Florida.....

Forgot not in there bros. Simmer.

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
160258_cem_0186.jpg

Last years - Daytona Concrete Highway

John250

PR Founding Father
Daytona is tamed down from the pros, but NO ONE complains it is easy that I have heard. They do a great job with the track in my opinion. Last years track was for sure the most technical in 10 years of doing it.