Supercross Futures

Lotts24

PR Elite
Since I am a little bit different than most and I love indoors This is def on my bucket list. Have to race one before i hang up the boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vet261

PR Addict
The A2 race looked pretty gnarly.

I'm beginning to think the idea behind this new series was so they could create a new movie called "Brandon's First Race Video Series."

John250

PR Founding Father
I look all the time. There are some great deals to be had on sleds. But as much as I want two, I dont want them in my way and the expense for a few rides a year.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Currently have a garage full.. we go up to the UP and soon NY.. I just don't have a "race" sled (I want a Polaris IQR).. think of it like this, I ride what is ultimately the equivalent of a crf450x on the trails. However, now I want an R..

Ps, I'm pretty certain I'll be going jap again over Austrian.

Meister

PR Founding Father
17 pro s switchback.

Attachments

• IMG_20190121_192626.jpg
    IMG_20190121_192626.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 216

GoFar

PR Member
Haven't rode this bugger in 3 years, tried to sell it a few times. Kinda glad I didn't, the boys had a blast on it. Only a matter of time I'll probably need to find another one so they dont have to take turns. (Then have 2 sitting in the shop collecting dust for 3 years):D...:mad:...:(...:)
2019012095152630.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Currently have a garage full.. we go up to the UP and soon NY.. I just don't have a "race" sled (I want a Polaris IQR).. think of it like this, I ride what is ultimately the equivalent of a crf450x on the trails. However, now I want an R..

Ps, I'm pretty certain I'll be going jap again over Austrian.
Those old wp suck. Get another ktm with the new suspenders. You’ll love it.