Super cross

SX Preview on NBC @ 3:30p tomorrow
I watched the preview show. Would have been nice to see some actual season analysis like we get for football games.

Instead it felt like a touchy/feely intro to Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, or any other reality show. Treat it like a real sport and not some crash spectacular.

It was good to see James Stewart looking fit and like he is active again. And a skinny Ricky.

37D385A7-720D-4142-A7FF-94E4A8374CBF.jpeg

Did anyone try to use Peacock for viewing the something else this weekend? Loading time seems really slow. On the live sports broadcasts, pause, fast forward and rewind doesn't work. It also doesn't look like replays are available afterwards. I did see something that seems to indicate you have to add the program to your "Watch List" to view later. Just thought I'd mention, encase you were planning on watching Sunday afternoon, and there's nothing there... Overall, unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't look good at all compared to the old NBC Sports Gold package

i was on the nbc sports gold website and i saw a$15 sx & mx season pass,tried to open it to sign up but would'nt do anything ! do i need peacock to get this??

i was on the nbc sports gold website and i saw a$15 sx & mx season pass,tried to open it to sign up but would'nt do anything ! do i need peacock to get this??

yes.

looks like theres a free trial week for peakcock premium. if you want to try it before you commit for the rest of the season.

It’s still on the nbc sports channel also if you have the channel on your cable like
Last year

Anyone know if u can pause on peacock? Or start from the beginning? Not sure I’ll be ready to watch at 6, be nice to know if you can just pause it and resume later, or start from the beginning. I did add to watch list, but I’m not real certain what that actually does for you.

Hopefully the national spelling bee doesn’t go over the slotted schedule. I want to see the heat races.
Looks like 2 1/2 hrs on dish NBCSN starting at 6:00. Mecum auction not a basketball game or a spelling bee before so should start on time.

Anyone know if u can pause on peacock? Or start from the beginning? Not sure I’ll be ready to watch at 6, be nice to know if you can just pause it and resume later, or start from the beginning. I did add to watch list, but I’m not real certain what that actually does for you.
If you're using a RoKu type of streaming device I'd guess if you started it then paused it you could catch up. Might even be able to drag timeline back to beginning if you start a little later. Not 100% on any of that...

No Jim Holley on Race Day Live timed qualifying.

KR94 with a 44.838. ET1 with a 44.927 right behind him...

Never really realize how much talent is in a field until you see all the numbers on the screen. Wow, at this point, hard to guess who's the man and/or if anyone will dominate. Of course I still have money (play money) on Eli, but man, it could be a really, really good... Hopefully everyone will stay healthy. Track is somewhat technical, but seems safe and slower. Like the drop in 180's. H1 is on....

Watching Race Day Live qualifying on Peacock via web browser - no pause, rewind, fast forward or start from beginning. Sucks 'cause it worked on NBCSGold.
I also tried the watch list, but I don't think that really does anything.

miss Jim Holly on RDL.

Back