OMA-District X

John250

PR Founding Father
You might not be able to register OMA with the state as a business if OMA is already registered. I know my brother in law ran into issues with a LLC he had.

Someone mentioned one moto on Saturday night, and two on Sunday. My opinion thats not a good idea, perhaps for just a special race or something. Guys like me with three kids, and an active family can not always devote all weekend to MX. Just like at the cliff for the battle......we had football on Saturday, and could only make Sunday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
You might not be able to register OMA with the state as a business if OMA is already registered. I know my brother in law ran into issues with a LLC he had.

Someone mentioned one moto on Saturday night, and two on Sunday. My opinion thats not a good idea, perhaps for just a special race or something. Guys like me with three kids, and an active family can not always devote all weekend to MX. Just like at the cliff for the battle......we had football on Saturday, and could only make Sunday.

OMA is just an acronym.

Raptor149

PR Member

I really hope you guys include quads. Keeping us out would not only hurt you and us, but the local moto industry; race fuel distributors, parts sales, service shops and more. It would really send a terrible message about the Ohio moto scene if some of the state's best tracks say "We don't think you're a legitimate customer." There's a reason why 2012 Pro AMA ATV MX Champion Chad Wienen put in practice time at the Cliff.

MalvernMX

It defiantly was not going to be regular thing. Just something different once, maybe twice a year.

fryracing378

PR Member
so much bla bla bla. in a nut shell jason and jaramy know what they are doing. they wouldnt risk there reputation on a failure. who ever they get to come on board will be nothing but the best. we as riders need to do our part and support them. this is not a war between orgs. this is two riders that know what racers want and believe me theres a reason the hands and oir got 500 riders point blank they ran a great program. same as jason and jaramy. im all for this i dont pay the ama money because i like them its because i want to race those kind of tracks. you will always have your local talent that will never understand that theres a whole nother world in mx. i think its great that ohio riders will have the oppertunity to have these caliber tracks to ride on. maybe ohio will produce something real.to all involved in the generation x keep up the good work.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I really hope you guys include quads. Keeping us out would not only hurt you and us, but the local moto industry; race fuel distributors, parts sales, service shops and more. It would really send a terrible message about the Ohio moto scene if some of the state's best tracks say "We don't think you're a legitimate customer." There's a reason why 2012 Pro AMA ATV MX Champion Chad Wienen put in practice time at the Cliff.

You oughta be putting Thomas brown up on a pedestal, he's the one that brought Wienen. Brown discovered us last year thanks to Rachael Dickson.

Raptor149

PR Member
You oughta be putting Thomas brown up on a pedestal, he's the one that brought Wienen. Brown discovered us last year thanks to Rachael Dickson.

Brown, too. Rachael's good people, too. My point is, quads will show you the love and respect if you give us the chance. Avoid elitism and show us you don't have just world-class facilities, but world-class people too.

mooch

PR Elite
Brown, too. Rachael's good people, too. My point is, quads will show you the love and respect if you give us the chance. Avoid elitism and show us you don't have just world-class facilities, but world-class people too.

Yep, I'd imagine since Jeremy rides quads and bikes...you're preachin to the choir :)

Woody

PR Addict

And more to the point if you look at the Top 10 in the ATV Nationals final points you can see a lot of quality riders are from Ohio and mostly from the northern half.

Out of 20 Adult classes there were 52 Top 10's including 5 National Champs, and out of 16 Youth classes there were 20 top 10's including 3 National Champs.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I do find it interesting that i being a quad rider that I got a pretty lousy quad turn out at the Battle though. Explanation Raptor149?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The matt bartosek race was that weekend

HMMMMM. Well luckily for me Im smart enough to check the results of the Bartosek race, I see 11 entries from Ohio period. Only of three of which actually ride my track. NEXT EXCUSE PLEASE. Let me guess there was a quad race in Florida. So how about the other 30-40 that race Malvern all the time? Let me guess all of those guys are from PA. Like I said if im going to bat for the quad community i had better start seeing effort. Whats the excuse gonna be when the premier series races fall on non-national weekends? A simple I'm sorry will do.

Double D

PR Founding Father
HMMMMM. Well luckily for me Im smart enough to check the results of the Bartosek race, I see 11 entries from Ohio period. Only of three of which actually ride my track. NEXT EXCUSE PLEASE. Let me guess there was a quad race in Florida. So how about the other 30-40 that race Malvern all the time? Let me guess all of those guys are from PA. Like I said if im going to bat for the quad community i had better start seeing effort. Whats the excuse gonna be when the premier series races fall on non-national weekends? A simple I'm sorry will do.

Why dont you do a battle of ohio quad race or something specific to quads? once a year until it catches on.

there are like 3 to 1 quads sold to bikes.
you do a pit bike race for bikes.. can you do a quad event and a mudd boggg or whatever you guys do for fun as a side deal

I own 3 quads myself, but not for racing.

Many tracks try to get a quad following but it never sticks...

Meister

PR Founding Father

I supported your quad efforts!!!! For a few laps anyway before my tounge got caught in the nerf bar after leading for a lap! Haha.. I also was supporting Bartosek with the big 88 on the shroud of the trx while at the cliff.

I will agree, quad riders who talk the talk better start walkin the walk or we'll all loose opportunities to ride killer tracks.

Could not believe Jason tried to cater to the quads and like 5 dudes would show up (don't blame nats, only a few people of those whom I know actually race the nats who ride and support local tracks, I'm talkin joe blows like me here cuz I understand most nat riders leave Thursday)

Step up fellow quadbillys! Let's pack some tracks together! I've had more fun on a quad lately cuz it makes things more technical, so I hope we don't see opportunity fade!

On the bike side. Things could not look brighter.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I supported your quad efforts!!!! For a few laps anyway before my tounge got caught in the nerf bar after leading for a lap! Haha.. I also was supporting Bartosek with the big 88 on the shroud of the trx while at the cliff.

I will agree, quad riders who talk the talk better start walkin the walk or we'll all loose opportunities to ride killer tracks.

Could not believe Jason tried to cater to the quads and like 5 dudes would show up (don't blame nats, only a few people of those whom I know actually race the nats who ride and support local tracks, I'm talkin joe blows like me here cuz I understand most nat riders leave Thursday)

Step up fellow quadbillys! Let's pack some tracks together! I've had more fun on a quad lately cuz it makes things more technical, so I hope we don't see opportunity fade!

On the bike side. Things could not look brighter.

Thanks for supporting us Jerad!

Im not saying we are not going to run quads or segregate them or anything like that, but I just had to get that off my chest. And I had heard that excuse several times that day even. And its not anybodies fault on making excuses and what not, I dont think that anyone knew that excuse train dont stop at BC.

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
Thanks for supporting us Jerad!

Im not saying we are not going to run quads or segregate them or anything like that, but I just had to get that off my chest. And I had heard that excuse several times that day even. And its not anybodies fault on making excuses and what not, I dont think that any knew that excuse train dont stop at BC.

it definitely doesn't stop at bc. we tried doing a few practices for quads when we first opened. we made sure everyone know it was trial and error. we had a good turn out for spectators that rode the first time we had 4 the second time we had 8 i think it was.that actually brought their quad and the second time the spectators that showed up, they came the second time to watch again. we wanted them to have a day to ride but it didn't work out. most of them said their quad was broken or the thought it was raining there so instead of bringing it they left it at home but showed up to watch...