A1 thoughts ....

John250

PR Founding Father
jamie-little-sports-reporter-300x241.jpg

Supercross's lose is NASCAR's gain. Jamie did a good job I thought. And actually has always been a pretty good pit road reporter for NASCAR.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I predict. The tracks will suck so bad that who ever does not get hurt wins the season.

Every year, the guy that takes the biggest risk without getting hurt wins.

Supercross is turning into the WWF!

The world wildlife federation? WWF died along time ago and I don't even watch wrastlin'

Strouble

PR Addict
I love A1...especially on an oven-baked potatoe with some butter...yummy in my tummy!

Go Stewart!

p.s. I remember us folks complaining when RC would always win and call the races boring to watch...but now that he is retired...if he came back...there would be a surge of fans wanting to watch him race. RV is in the same boat! You don't know what you have till it's gone! RV is the man! But I wanna see Stewart give him a go around for the title!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I love A1...especially on an oven-baked potatoe with some butter...yummy in my tummy!

Go Stewart!

p.s. I remember us folks complaining when RC would always win and call the races boring to watch...but now that he is retired...if he came back...there would be a surge of fans wanting to watch him race. RV is in the same boat! You don't know what you have till it's gone! RV is the man! But I wanna see Stewart give him a go around for the title!

I wonder if the Goat will be up on the box? I mean the one they use in the booth for the vertically challenged. Classic.

barrington314

PR Elite
Ill start it up tomorrow. Theres so much more stuff this year since Instagram really took off. Need to figure out a way to embed instagram videos though.

barrington314

PR Elite
That was easy.
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/ipbYEVhPek/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I have a feeling either dungey is going to come out swinging hard, or he is going to get whomped on. The hype on the 450 class is pretty outstanding this year, and he has a chance to prove that his championship wasnt won by default. It's now or never, for dungey.

Poto and dungey will be good to watch, anyone catch the comment on the pre-show a few weeks ago when poto says, "He will always be good... he might never be great, (then he covers his ass by giving him props) , " Couldnt stop laughing after I heard that.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
If I had to bet on one guy I would say rv. But Stewart is looking good. He has lost some weight he has to be in shape. I don't see to tomac doing much yet. I would pick to roczen to do better over tomac

John250

PR Founding Father
Amazes me how everyone picks Bubba, year after year.....He is a top 5 guy (until he gets hurt or crashes and pulls off the track).

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Man hes lookin smooth! Cant wait for Saturday at 10:00PM
Mall these guys look smooth on practice day.
They remind me of Crute. He's way fast in practice, but come race day he's nowhere close. And it makes no sense because I genuinely have a hard time passing him in practice lol.

I think bubba has the race-block. Like Crute.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Mall these guys look smooth on practice day.
They remind me of Crute. He's way fast in practice, but come race day he's nowhere close. And it makes no sense because I genuinely have a hard time passing him in practice lol.

I think bubba has the race-block. Like Crute.

I dont know about that, he did have a perfect season.

hershey

PR Elite
And he is second in all time sx wins behind mcgrath. Besides this was about A1 not for the season. After all J'S went on a 5 moto win streak after not riding mx for 2 yrs. That shut up john259 for a minute.

He always has the ability to win let's see if he has the mental game he had at the MEC ! Either way let's just hope everyone stays healthy and makes the season fun to watch!