Athens 1st round of AMA Vintage

Oh .... Almost forgot. A stray followed me home! 1984 RM 250 my old girlfriend is back

Dayum...I REALLY wanted the seat off that bike! My big frumpy seat wore out and I'm back to having to use the stock swayback sliding board seat!

Just got the pic's loaded onto my PC, but no time to work on them yet.
Nancy did suggest I post this one as it really shows how much this sport bonds families together.
After rendering several 2nd place finish's to our boy Anthony, he finally beat me in the overall in Sundays Hare Scramble.

Seen here, he is "Advising Me" on the importance of staying upright and trying a little harder to win a race. o_O
A Little Advice.jpg

Nice vid! That's me on the '92 RM250 you passed to move into 2nd. Boy was it greasy that first lap!

Phil Alderton...RIP.

misstheflip, I believe evonmx was asking if your screen name was a tribute to Alderton rather than whether you were him. By the way, watched your vid...nice ride on the RM125!

YoT/HoT Phil Alderton? No...Miss the flip is an enduro reference for coming in to a check on a later minute by a mere second or two. Sorry it doesn't have a cooler back story

No, sorry...this is Nick DeVito (I'm a nobody)

Hardly a nobody......
Even though we haven't met, you often come up in conversations between your dad and I. We work together.

See, Nick's Dad is a looooooong time veteran of off road racing and past District 11 champ, John DeVito.
Nick was born into racing!

Some Saturday Vintage race pic's.
Sorry that I happen to be in all of them, but I didn't take the pic's and out of a grand total of 8 moto's I was in four of them.

Vin mx 1.jpg vin mx 2.jpg Vin mx 3.jpg vin mx 4.jpg

Back